14th March 2020

Our Protest..

Made by Narcissa in Reports

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th March 2020, 04:33 PM

I'll start by stating the point of this post. You need to remove Frogs from the DSGHQ until he learns to respect the other members of the community.

Frogs has often displayed toxic behavior, bullied users, threatened users, told users to kill themselves, wished users and their family's death in real life. He has been doing so for several years. He has caused people to leave the community in the past and has caused people not to join the community as this he kills as well as bullies just about everyone for no reason and with no provocation.

And yet, he has gone unpunished for his actions and when he is punished, the punishments he has received have been minimal and he does not seem to learn from them.

I am speaking on behalf of the DSGHQ community. We are fed up and tired with his behavior.

Several users have submitted images of Frogs harassing them:

@Damen

We kindly ask you to act upon this. And actually do it this time.

Thank you.

+1 by Melian , sel, CPBiter, and 13 others, -1 by turquito10, ian, Xvoid, eugee and 2 others

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th March 2020, 04:38 PM

dude just block him on discord

+1 by Xvoid, eugee, Miromeski, sparrow and 5 others, -1 by Narcissa, , Melian , sel and 7 others

OG ?
Master
1,498 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
14th March 2020, 04:43 PM

turquito10 wrote on 14th March 2020, 04:38 PM:
dude just block him on discord

don't see how blocking him on discord will prevent him from slaughtering your oldcp accounts but aight

+1 by Narcissa, sel, Melian , CPBiter and 6 others

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
14th March 2020, 04:44 PM

i know that’s not a lot of proof, but this stuff literally happens every single day and we’re so tired of it. as you can see in one of those screenshots, damen says everything will be resolved soon but nothing has been done to stop him.
i was bos and ipbanned at the end of 2018 and start of 2019 because i killed a few people and damen said i wasnt a suitable member of the community. frogs kills people and tells them to kill themselves literally everyday and nothing happens to him, its really unfair. this game is a joke lol.

+1 by Narcissa, Ras, CPBiter, Melian and 6 others

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
14th March 2020, 04:50 PM

unfortunately not much can be done about the things he says on discord, considering he's not currently in any official servers.
my best suggestion would be to block him there and let an in-game administrator deal with him killing so many of your accounts. i'll make sure Damen sees this, i promise.

+1 by Narcissa, Sled, zoe, CPBiter and 5 others, -1 by sel

Jk...Unless?
158 posts
Seen 23rd July 2023
14th March 2020, 04:51 PM

His behaviour is disgusting and I'm still surprised that he's allowed to pull off stuff like this

+1 by Narcissa, sel, Ras, Melian and 6 others

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th March 2020, 04:53 PM

Chelsey wrote on 14th March 2020, 04:50 PM:
unfortunately not much can be done about the things he says on discord, considering he's not currently in any official servers.
my best suggestion would be to block him there and let an in-game administrator deal with him killing so many of your accounts. i'll make sure Damen sees this, i promise.

We have been. But he logs onto OldCP and continues to harass us there.

Believe me. We've tried to ignore him.

+1 by isaac, Melian , zoe, CPBiter and 1 other

A Bird
Banned
209 posts
Seen 14th December 2020
14th March 2020, 04:55 PM

Chelsey, i'm sorry but i disagree with you. I can guarantee if he threatened you irl on discord, you wouldn't just ignore it, you'd try to make sure someone who's actively damaging the userbase and creating a culture of hatred was punished and or stopped from doing it again. Sadly, no one seems to be willing to say "NO" to Frogs.

+1 by Narcissa, sel, Finnawoke, isaac and 4 others
Courtesy of the amazing Vexillologist Mike

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
14th March 2020, 04:59 PM

lol if only it was that easy. most of these things happen on oldcp not discord and believe me, we’ve complained so many times yet nothing has been done. whenever i tell an admin frogs killed me, they either arrest him for a few minutes or kill him, but then he gets revived by some cz sket.

+1 by Narcissa, zoe and CPBiter

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
14th March 2020, 04:59 PM

Narcissa wrote on 14th March 2020, 04:53 PM:
Quote:
We have been. But he logs onto OldCP and continues to harass us there.
Believe me. We've tried to ignore him.
Galadriel wrote on 14th March 2020, 04:55 PM:
Quote:
Chelsey, i'm sorry but i disagree with you. I can guarantee if he threatened you irl on discord, you wouldn't just ignore it, you'd try to make sure someone who's actively damaging the userbase and creating a culture of hatred was punished and or stopped from doing it again. Sadly, no one seems to be willing to say "NO" to Frogs.

i'm speaking to damen now about a solution

+1 by Sled, zoe, CPBiter, and 1 other

st.
Rookie
813 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
14th March 2020, 05:05 PM

he's just a troll, the only reason he says the stuff he says is for a reaction out of you guys, also probably a few underlying issues irl, but i wouldn't take the stuff he says on discord to heart cus it is just the internet.

+1 by eugee, CPBiter, Narcissa, turquito10 and 1 other, -1 by Horse

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
14th March 2020, 05:25 PM

I tried to talk to Damen about it but he just goes silent...I would do something about the accounts he is killing but I can't do anything much about that either. I hope Damen resolves this. He has told me to kill myself so many times. He even said it ingame, took a picture of it, and sent it to my discord. He tries to say hes not serious but his behavior is really toxic even if he doesn't mean it.

Damen's video on bullying was great but he needs to actually take action against people who are bullying, like him killing everyone he bullies in-game. I wish I could do more but I can't without Damen's permission and understanding of the situation. This is really unacceptable behavior and he needs to take action.

+1 by CPBiter, Miromeski, Ras, isaac and 10 others

honeymoon
Master
150 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th March 2020, 05:39 PM

agreed he needs to go byebyebyebye

+1 by sel and Narcissa
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

honeymoon
Master
150 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th March 2020, 05:40 PM

hi narcissa hru??

+1 by Narcissa
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Login or join the forums to reply.