20th March 2020

Penguin3D - Ideas

Made by Flame in Penguin3D

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th March 2020, 11:28 PM

Howdy! I am formatting this post like I did the other one because I want to add a bunch of ideas and etc.

|| Introduction||

So today I did a little thing to help out with my ideas with Penguin 3D. I am learning how to use Blender and I am making tremendous strides. I can actually look at it like when I learned Flash, I would occasionally dabble but not get anywhere until that all changed. However this isn't what this post will be about. Instead I will discuss ideas for the game and I cordially invite you to put your own in the comments, or critique mine so we can get the best idea possible. I will also look into the playability of the game, and replayability as well.
|| Gold City ||

As I stated in my mail that I sent to Damen (I found out I sent mail and not a post I think), I saw that I suggested the Gold City. And to my dismay, the city still hasn't been added. Now because this is more of a Crimezone area I would rather Damen work on this because I don't know what his image of the Gold City is, but I think it would be a great addition to Penguin3D.

|| Das, Dorval, Cobia, and the North ||

Another idea of mine was to add the rest of the lands in OldCP. Seeing how OldCP has many islands I think it would translate well into Penguin3D. The thing is, Damen would have to edit the South map to add the North into the Game, which he said he didn't really want to do in his stream. However I feel that the South map was made too small due to how much the Ski Mountain takes up the map. That and we don't even have the Ice Rink on the map, I want to play hockey EH! But other than the North and South, I think Das, Dorval, and Cobia should be added as well. Das would be a treacherous place due to the fact of the Black City, however I think that would be an amazing experience on Penguin3D. Dorval would have the Nova and the few halls that are there as well, including Orlocks brand new addition.. (Making him lord of Dorval oh noes ( or woohoo depending if you want him king)) Cobia would be a Crimezone island that would possibly be RIPE FOR IMPERIALISM!!.. I mean ripe for a Cobo crimezone that could take place. It would be a perfect place for Spanish users to be since it is a Spanish themed island that could be the spark of an all out war due to the language barrier. A lot of this was food for thought but I still think it would all be nice.

|| A Providence Castle ||

This is something would more benefit me than anyone else, since I am the owner of Providence currently. Of course this is something that I would make but I would certainly like ideas for it since I could eventually lose Providence. I will likely work on this myself and make it fantastic and flashy as I tend to be.

|| Imperial Bank , Currency ||

I think that the Imperial Bank should be introduced to Penguin3D. Along with that, a formal currency system as well. Now there could be a lot you can do with this currency. It can set up an ingame economy that people can get more items for their homes, weapons that you cannot forge, etc etc. These ideas I will touch upon in the following category.

The bank should be able to save items from a players inventory, acting as a private inventory only accessable at the bank.

Along with Currency there should be trading with it. Players can trade high value items (weapons, etc) for a sum of currency. These items could range from goods (ores) at a lower cost, or a cool sword that a friend wants to help get but profit too because capitalism.

|| Weapon/Ore Stores ||

To follow up on my Currency idea, I think it would be great to have stores for weapons/ores. Hell maybe even cool limited items with a limited stock that admins can't even give out to people (besides Damen) to ensure their rarity. These stores would give out cool weapons that aren't like the ones in the mines. These said weapons could be faster, stronger, or just entirely different from a sword or axe. People could potentially buy create items as an investment and ask for a commission from the weapons store right into their banks. This of course would make the create request more money because you know, long term benefit..

Ore stores would trade ores. You can sell your gold, silver, Radium, what ever you have. These stores would also accept weapons for a higher price than if you were to buy said weapon (but not the ores together that would be exploitable to the GRIND!!!).

|| NPC Quests ||

Now this is something in anticipation of what Damen wants to add to the game. NPCs would be a great addition to the game as they would make the game more lively. We actually have some NPCs already in the Coliseum but well, they don't do much.

These NPCs would give quests that would give you a reward, currency or a random semi-valuable item. Whether it be furniture or a tshirt that says HOWDY! These quests would most likely consist of go get this item or go kill this NPC. However other quests could be "Win this many races" or "kill these many people" because, you know, Drac NPCs..

|| Conclusion ||

These few ideas are all my think tank have to offer right now but I think that together, as a community, we can come up with more ideas. I am really hyped for the possibility of a Penguin3D renewal because this game has so much potential that we are missing on a 2D game.

As for the people who can't get on Penguin 3D/ run it very well, I will be trying to work on finding a solution for this, whether it requires I collaborate with Damen or just extensive research on ways to end useless processes on your system, I want to share my vision with you all.

Thank you for reading this post - I may post again tomorrow cause you know, hype.

+1 by Brit, kace, Loki, Boshi and 2 others
On strike

El papu :v
124 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
21st March 2020, 01:40 AM

good idea!

+1 by and seagull cool

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
21st March 2020, 09:56 AM

Goldcity was supposed to be added 4 updates ago lol but I'm sure in the next update it'll be added.

+1 by Flame and turquito10

Login or join the forums to reply.