29th April 2020

FGOM Stage 2

Made by Damen in Announcements

63 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
29th April 2020, 10:51 PM

Everyone looked at Penny like she was a crazy maniac. One of the Detectives then proceeded to yell, "CALM DOWN, PENNY!" The Detectives no longer paid attention to Penny but instead they focused on what was behind her. Everyone ran and huddled around this machine that was the only way to bring Dayton and the others back

+1 by Cristal, Sam , Swirlie, dayton and 14 others

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
29th April 2020, 11:12 PM

I'M RESTARTING IT

The phone rang. "Hello," I said, "Hello." No one was there. I hung up. All the lights went out...

[Produced by Kanye West; Co-Produced by Jeff Bhasker]

[Intro: Choir]
All of the lights, lights, all of the lights

[Chorus: Rihanna]
Turn up the lights in here, baby
Extra bright, I want y'all to see this
You know what I need, want you to see everything
Want you to see all of the lights

[Post-Chorus: Elly Jackson & Rihanna]
Fast cars, shooting stars
All of the lights, all of the lights
Until it's Vegas everywhere, we are (All of the lights)
If you want it, you can get it for the rest of your life
If you want it, you can get it for the rest of your life

[Verse 1: Kanye West]
Something wrong, I hold my head
MJ gone, our ***** dead
I slapped my girl, she called the feds
I did that time and spent that bread
I'm heading home, I'm almost there
I'm on my way, heading up the stairs
To my surprise, a ***** replacing me
I had to take him to that ghetto university

[Pre-Chorus: Kanye West]
(All of the lights) Cop lights, flashlights, spotlights
Strobe lights, street lights (All of the lights, all of the lights)
Fast life, drug life, thug life
Rock life, every night (All of the lights)

[Verse 2: Kanye West]
Restraining order, can't see my daughter
Her mother, brother, grandmother hate me in that order
Public visitation, we met at Borders
Told her she take me back, I'll be more supportive
I made mistakes, I bumped my head
Courts ****** me dry, I spent that bread
She need her daddy, baby, please
Can't let her grow up in that ghetto university

[Pre-Chorus: Kanye West]
(All of the lights) Cop lights, flashlights, spotlights
Strobe lights, street lights (All of the lights, all of the lights)
Fast life, drug life, thug life
Rock life, every night (All of the lights)

[Bridge: Kid Cudi]
Gettin' mine, baby
Gotta let these ****** know, yeah
Gettin' right, babe
You should go and get ya own
Gettin' mine, baby
Gotta let these ****** know, yeah
Gettin' right, babe
You should go and get ya own

[Verse 3: Fergie, Rihanna & Drake]
Unemployment line, credit card declined
Did I not mention I was about to lose my mind?
And also was about to do that line
K, okay, you know we going all the way this time
We going all the way this time

[Chorus: Choir]

[Outro: Alicia Keys & Elton John]
Whoa, whoa
(I tried to tell you but all I could say was ohh)
Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa
(I tried to tell you but all I could say)

+1 by Hashir, Sugar, skits, Cristal and 7 others, -1 by stompnbob

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
29th April 2020, 11:25 PM

the end

+1 by dayton and

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2020, 11:28 PM

"CATFISH DETECTOR? WELL THAT ONLY WORKS IF YOU'RE A FISH!" shouted frustrated detective, focusing on the task at hand. "WHERE DO WE GET A FISH???" The detective thought for a bit as did everyone else in the room. Had they ever seen a catfish? The detective thought really hard about where he had seen fish before. He had seen ducks eating them at hydro hopper. He had also seen them in the Ski Lodge and while Ice Fishing behind the lodge. "The mullet... That is the key to this disaster.... But how do we get it off the wall?"

+1 by Brit, Joseph, SecurityGuy, Jake01 and 2 others

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th April 2020, 02:12 AM

But before they were able to reach the mullet mysmuggle beat them to it and hid it

+1 by Zaron

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th April 2020, 04:54 AM

Note: Don't be fooled by the spaces between the images. This is all 1 paragraph, just a really long one.

Flustered, the Detectives returned to their office. With no other proper leads, they had no choice but to attend the seance in order to get some answers. "Are you out of your mind!? It's a trap!" exclaimed Door. "We'll walk right into their hands". Door looked around for support, but was only met with Preston's reply: "This could be our only chance. Besides, if it's Swirlie that invited us, then the seance must be safe to attend". Angered, Door yelled "That doesn't mean anythi-". Hashir raised his hand. "Preston's right. Swirlie is a friend. Plus, this could be our only chance to get answers". He looked around. "So, are we all in agreement?". The Detectives gave a unanimous yes, except for Door, who huffed and nodded silently. As night covered the land with a blanket of darkness, Hashir and the other Detectives made their way to Swirlie's house. When they knocked, a peephole slid open, and a voice grunted "State your business". Door held up the invitation. The peephole slid closed, and the door was opened to reveal an incredibly buff individual. Swirlie appeared from behind him, wearing a black robe, and greeted the Detectives warmly. "Guys, you finally arrived!". She giggled. "Welcome to the seance!". A couple people wearing black robes and white, inscribed masks appeared, and gave each Detective a robe and a mask.

Alex, worried, asked "What's with the robes and masks?". Swirlie looked at him. "We need to fool Pythas and make him think we are Draconians, or else we won't be able to find out where the users went." she replied as she put on a mask different to theirs. The Detectives put on their robes and masks. Swirlie looked at Hashir and said "Let's go."

The Detectives were then led through an underground tunnel to the Hydra Hall Study. "Why here?" asked Donovan. "This is the only room where a working bust still exits." replied Swirlie. Donovan twitched his nose. Something wasn't right. They entered the study, to be met a crowd with dozens of hooded people, all wearing the same masks as theirs.

In front of the crowd stood a stage with a portion of the room covered up with big, red curtains. The Detectives were told by a hooded figure to stand in the front of the crowd, so they could ask Pythas questions. Once everyone was in place, Swirlie got up to the stage, and started talking. "Welcome, my brothers and sisters! We are gathered here today to summon forth our savior, Pythas, and bring salvation to the world!". She started pacing in place. "But Pythas won't just come here without reason. No, he needs a gift, an offering to bring him here." She signaled at the hooded figures next to the curtains. They slowly opened the curtains. The Detectives looked in shock. There, tied up to metal poles, bruised and bloodied, stood the users who were recently kidnapped, including Dayton. Swirlie looked at them, and started laughing. "However, this isn't enough. We still need a few more." She then pointed at the Detectives, exclaiming "Allow me to introduce you, to the Crime Office!". Before they knew it, every hooded figure in the room had pulled out a gun and was aiming it at them, including one of the Detectives.

Hashir looked at the Detective in awe, and said:
"Preston?"

+1 by Pablo, Swirlie, dayton, Julianhak and 8 others

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
30th April 2020, 11:58 AM

Wth? Suddenly we see Sadie and Dayton. "Something isn't right" shouts preston, as he turns around.
"Show them" laughs pythas
WTH? SADIE TURNS INTO SCOTT.

+1 by , Brit, SoxFan and HamilHelp

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
30th April 2020, 12:16 PM

for the second time, the end.

+1 by dayton

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th April 2020, 01:06 PM

JAY REVEALS HIS LOVE FOR SRIRAMSAY, BEAUTIFUL MAN <3 SRIRAMSAY SAYS HE'S MAKING A NEW SONG FOR JAY. OMG THATS A BANGAH?!

new song, kiss me bro ft lil khal k

Jay couldn't believe it and says

Major attempts to shoot Pythas as Scott and Dayton jump in. It's Sriram, that boy don't die.

+1 by Brit, Loki and Pic

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
30th April 2020, 01:39 PM

Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 30th April 2020, 01:06 PM:
JAY REVEALS HIS LOVE FOR SRIRAMSAY, BEAUTIFUL MAN SRIRAMSAY SAYS HE'S MAKING A NEW SONG FOR JAY. OMG THATS A BANGAH?!
new song, kiss me bro ft lil khal k
Jay couldn't believe it and says
Major attempts to shoot Pythas as Scott and Dayton jump in. It's Sriram, that boy don't die.
Before Pythas can even get his gun out, Sriram shouts to his ‘Japenese Girls’ Military:

+1 by Brit, jay, HamilHelp, Loki and 2 others
<3

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
30th April 2020, 03:05 PM

As Swirlie pretends to surrender to Majorhalo, Preston whips around, grabbing the gun out of his holster and shooting Majorhalo in the kneecap. He falls backward and cries in pain, screaming at the top of his lungs “WHADDA HELL MAN.” Preston slowly but without hesitation, aims his gun at the Crime Office. “Go,” he says, nodding his head behind him towards the stage. They headed up the stage and got on their knees, having their hands tied behind their back by Swirlie’s hooded cult. Hashir looks at Preston with a disappointing shake of his head. Hashir looks at the rest of the Crime Office with a look in his eyes, one that the others can read all too well. Swirlie’s cult leaves the stage, and gets on their hands and knees, starting the ritual. “O’ PYTHAS..” Hashir pulls a small dagger from his boot and starts cutting away at the rope tied to his hands. “WE OFFER THESE SACRIFICES AS A GIFT.” Just a little more time, Hashir thought to himself. He’s doing this for all of the CO. PLEASE BLESS US WITH YOUR PRESENCE..” Hashir finally cuts through the whole rope and grabs the gun from the opposite boot. He stands up slowly. All of Swirlie’s cult, including herself, stand up and start moving backwards. Although, they weren’t looking at Hashir who stood up with his gun. They were looking past him.

You wouldn’t believe who showed up..

+1 by Brit, HamilHelp and kat

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
1st May 2020, 01:18 PM

It was the one and only TerryDJ, and a cult of his own. It was called the Company of light which represented all that was good, and each of the member wore different color, and remained unidentified, they were only called by their color (which were red, blue, purple, yellow, green, and pink) besides Terry. "T-Terry? What the heck are you doing here?" Swirlie was in shock, she and Terry had always been rivalry but they had been the best of friends. And always had fun no matter what. "I thought they had gotten rid of you Terry" she rolls her eyes. Hashir turns around, relieved to see one of his old friends, his face softened and went over to Terry's side. "Swirlie, what happened to you?" Terry spoke softly, hoping not to make her immediately angry. She looks towards Majorhalo who is injured on the ground, fainting. "Swirlie... you don't have to do this" he speaks to her 6 feet apart reaching out his hand in form of making peace, immediately one of members from Swirlie's cult, slapped Terry's hand and began to shout at her. "No! DON'T LISTEN! He's trying to trick you. You know what we are doing is good!", they shout trying to make sure she doesn't give in. Immediately, the color red attacked the cult, representing anger. And it was infinity war all over again. The cults and CO started to fight each other, but in the middle of it all stood Terry and Swirlie. Even with all the raging fights going around them, they looked at each other's eyes. Instant memories of their amazing friendship, and Swirlie's eyes go instantly wide. "Terry, I remember!", she instantly returns to the good side and Pythas' spell over her disappeared.
"This is for leaving us!" one of the cult members try to shoot Swirlie, but Terry immediately pushes her out of the way and takes the hit.
"Terry!" everyone shouted.

The room was left in pure silence as everyone stood in shock, shaking, crying for the loss of a good friend..

+1 by Pic

Login or join the forums to reply.