Made by V in Applications

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
30th April 2020, 02:48 AM

Introduction

Username: Layla
Current Role(s): Game Master, Wise Healer, Wise Moth, Wise Representative of the Cabinet, OldCP Discord Moderator
Timezone: PST
Discord: laylette#7578

Experience

DSGHQ Forums Member (2014)
Imperial Knight (2014)
DSGHQ Forums Master (2014 or 2015)
Detective (2016)
Chat Police (2016)
OldCP Moderator (2017-2018)
Queen of the North (2017)
Penguin Watch Captain (2018)
Wise Healer (2019 - Present)
Wizard (2019)
Game Host (2020)
Wise Moth (2020 - Present)
OldCP Discord Moderator (2020-Present)
Wise Representative of the Cabinet (2020-Present)
Game Master (2020-Present)

How do I reach the requirements?

- Knowledge of how to transfer gold between accounts on OldCP
Of course. I've transferred gold to users plenty of times and I am aware of the commands.

- Excellent Reputation with OldCP Administration
I think based on the opportunities I've been given in the past, I believe I have a pretty decent reputation with the OldCP Administration. I have had my fair share of mistakes in the past, but I believe that everything is smoothed over and is now water under the bridge.

- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and percentages. (You will be tested on this)
I have taken Honours/AP math in the past and I manage to keep pretty solid grades in my math classes. I know my fair share of all of the factors of math listed above, and I believe I am pretty decent at percentages. If I find myself lost, I know how to redirect myself or fix my errors.

How you will handle the roles and responsibilities?

Follow the orders of the LOTB
The orders of my superiors come before my own intuition. If I am ordered to do something, I believe I am capable of following the orders given to me, as I have had to do in the past with other ranks.

Follow the Imperial bank spreadsheet
I'm taking Computer Applications classes in my school currently and I'm knowledgable in knowing how to properly use spreadsheets and follow what is listed. I am also aware of the many commands and shortcuts you can use in spreadsheets to calculate whatever you need to. Even if I am sure I am correct, I always doublecheck my work and make sure that my calculations are correct.

Pay ranked users their monthly salary
As previously said, I know how to transfer gold to other users and I always doublecheck my work, which I will do in this scenario as well. I will make sure that I am sending the correct amount of gold to each ranked user. I will also stay on top of this, making sure that I am not late and that I have done my job efficiently and correctly.

Assist the LOTB in decision making
I will provide my opinion and assistant to Lunarwolf when asked to. I think I have pretty decent communication skills, as I have had to be able to communicate with my co-workers in previous ranks. Being able to work as a team is very important, so I believe being able to help my fellow bankers or the LOTB would not be a problem.

Use the Imperial Bank account ONLY for rank payments
I have no intention of using it for other purposes. When I am in need of gold, I simply earn it or participate in events, such as game nights. Using the account for other purposes would be an act of treason, and I very well want to continue to earn ranks and be an active member of the community.

Experiences / About myself
My experiences are previously listed, but I think I recall previously applying for Banker or wanting to achieve the rank, but I believe it was removed at that time. In the past, I have helped LOTB Coffeecow with the spreadsheets, as well as passing out payments to users. This rank is something that I've always wanted to achieve, along with LOTB. I find math to be my favorite subject and I am pretty good at it, being able to quickly learn things and remember formulas. I think this rank would give me insight into what LOTB is like, which is an experience I want to try if I enjoy being a Banker. Although I am applying for this myself, I wish luck to all of those who are also applying. This rank seems quite fun to me, so I hope that whoever is chosen is able to have a good experience as a Banker.

Notes
Credit to Swirlie for the more clear image of the Lady of the Bank icon, and credit to Coffeecow for the formatting. Go check out Swirlie's application here, and check out Coffeecow's application here. Thank you for reading my Banker application and for considering me as a candidate for this position.

+1 by Rila, kensey, dayton, Scott and 11 others

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
30th April 2020, 10:59 AM

Yesss bbg you get emmm <3

+1 by V

70 posts
Seen 12th August 2020
30th April 2020, 11:38 AM

good luck ur app is so cool!!!!!!!! <3