30th April 2020

Banker Application - Zen

Made by zenny in Applications

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th April 2020, 10:00 PM

I'm going to attempt to keep this as short and as sweet as possible.

Who am I?

My current username is Rootss but I prefer to be called 'Zen' instead. I have many aliases like Zendaya2408, ZendayaII-IIII (very stupid, I know), Rootbeer55, Roots and, as you all know, Roots. I have been a member of this community for the past 5 years. I joined on June 6th, 2015. In real life my hobbies include bowling, reading, writing, cooking and baking. I've memorized the recipe for cookies and, if you asked, I would willingly bake for hours on end. The highest amount of cookies I've baked was 8 batches worth, 96 cookies in total. All homemade. But I don't mind. It's just.. relaxing. On oldcp I'm currently a Press, Deputy Head actually, so most of my free-time is spent organizing the format(s) for future reports. It's quite fun. Many people would shudder at the mere thought of needing to write so much but it's cool. It's great. I can't write as much as I used to anymore since I've developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both hands but I try my best to get some stuff in.

Experience: In the past 5 years I have obtained multiple ranks such as...

- Imperial Knight x4
- Wise One x1
- War Knight x2
- House Guard x1
- Nightwatch/Nightwatch Commander x1
- News Reporter x3
- OldCP Moderator x2
- DSGHQ Member x2
- DSGHQ Master (I think??? Might've been on RCHQ but I can't remember)

How do you reach the Requirements?

Knowledge of how to transfer gold between accounts on oldcp
- I have knowledge of how to transfer gold between accounts on oldcp. [/transfer (username) (amount)]

Excellent Reputation with oldcp Administration
- I believe I have a good reputation with them. We may not socialize on a daily-basis but we get along well enough.

Basic math skills such as: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages.
- I'm very decent in math. I can do addition + multiplication mentally, subtraction + division I need a pen/paper for. Percentages, however, are my downfall. I can do 10% but everything above that is just... yeah. I would need a calculator for that.

How will you handle Roles and Responsibilities?

Follow the orders of the LOTB
- As in any job, you need to follow the rules your boss provides. That should be no different here. I will follow the rules of the LOTB.

Follow the Imperial bank spreadsheet
- If you do not follow the spreadsheet, you would not know who gets paid what amount. To correctly do your job, you should follow the Imperial Bank spreadsheet and that's exactly what I'd do.

Pay ranked users their monthly salary
- Of course I would pay ranked users their monthly salary. If you did not pay them, then you would not be doing your job and then you'd be risking demotion.

Assist the lotb in decision making
- Naturally I am very good when it comes to making decisions. With this ability I feel as though I would do a satisfactory job in assisting the LOTB in decision-making.

Use the imperial bank account ONLY For rank payments
- Of course I would use the bank account only for rank payments. The bank account does not belong to you nor is it yours to steal from. Without the money in the bank account the gold balance would become uneven and that could affect the payment towards users at the end of each month.

So, yeah. There's my application. I'm sorry it's so short, I was just trying to state the wanted information and not go off onto a ramble like I do in other applications.

+1 by Julianhak, Pablo, Scott, kensey and 9 others
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
30th April 2020, 10:30 PM

Great application, wishing you all the best! :D

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

83 posts
Seen 23rd August 2023
1st May 2020, 02:03 AM

good luck girlie! <3

rila

29 posts
Seen 26th October 2020
1st May 2020, 12:58 PM

yo zen, this application is actually really good. I hope you get it

70 posts
Seen 12th August 2020
2nd May 2020, 06:18 PM