719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
1st May 2020, 03:57 PM

Forum's Moderator Application

Username: Katrules
Date joined: September 2015
Discord contact: kat#4570

About Me:

I am Katrules, people usually call me Kat. I've been a user on the game for almost 5 years, although I just recently came back after a break. I've been pretty active on forums, and on OldCP. The game is really fun to be on, and I like forums especially because there's so much more on here. You can read about people's opinions, you can see their art, and it's just a great place to be on.

Experiences on OldCP & Forums
- Former OldCP Moderator
- Former Penguin Watch Captain
- Former Press
- Former Discord Chat Moderator
- Former LeoRPG Discord Chat Moderator
- 3rd place POTM (November 2016)
- Runner up POTM (August 2017)
- GOM Finalist 3x
- GOM Winner (Winter of 2017)

My Timezone and Activity
My timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time), and I have been active on the forums recently a lot. Mostly 4-6 hours a day.

Why do you want to be Forums Moderator? What would you do for the community?
I've enjoyed being part of the community for a long time, and being able to moderate it is very important to me. As a person when there are arguments, I don't listen to just one side of the story, I've learned to comprehend that there are always two sides of the story. Being a forum moderator isn't just a rank, it's being able to care for everyone in the community and make sure that they are valued and well taken care of. As a forums moderator, I would be active at all times. I would invest time reading everyone's posts and answering their questions or concerns. I enjoy being kind to many users on here, and I would always try my best to interact with everyone as much as I can. And when rules are broken, I would immediately take action. In my experience of being a moderator, I loved to help users who have any questions and to welcome them and make them feel like part of the community.

Why do you think you are ideal for this role?

One of the reasons I think I'm ideal for this role is that I am good at communication, and I think twice about my actions. When I speak to someone I am very honest and I like to make sure that they are able to speak in an environment where they can trust me, and talk to me about their problems. I'm very understanding towards people and whatever situation they are in. Also, I want to ensure people that they are in a safe environment where they can let go and have fun. Also, I am loyal to the staff, the community and respect the rules always. I will enforce the rules. And, I've worked on my grammar from the last time I've made an application, I think I improved a lot. A skill I have that over the years my English has improved and I also am fluent in Spanish, so I'd be able to help any user who speaks Spanish. I also am very empathetic, I put myself in someone's position to understand their feelings. It's important for their voice to be heard and their opinion to be respected.

Roles & Responsibilities

I will never abuse my power, not for my own benefit or the benefit of another person. I will be responsible by always taking the right actions. I will be very active. I will also be loyal to the staff and the community. Follow the rules or commands given by the administration. I will respect the rules and never disrespect or mistreat anyone in the community.

Conclusion
Thank you for taking your time to read my application, and I hope it's taken into consideration! If you have any questions you can contact me on discord at kat#4570 . My reference is Terry, you can find him on discord at TerryDJ#9758 for any questions as well. Thank you and have a blessed day! <3

+1 by Rachell, Kee, kensey, EbonJaeger and 17 others

29 posts
Seen 19th August 2020
1st May 2020, 04:03 PM

Yessss <33

+1 by kat and Brit

17 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
1st May 2020, 06:22 PM

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference

+1 by kat
Fizza

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st May 2020, 06:24 PM

KAT IS A MAN LIKER! DISLIKE HER POST IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE SHE IS AWFUL AND MEAN AND KILLED MY FAMILY WITH A HIGH POWERED ASSAULT RIFLE. AND THEN SHOT ME. then i woke up from that awful nightmare.

+1 by kat , Pic and Tasha
On strike

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
1st May 2020, 06:24 PM

fizza8 wrote on 1st May 2020, 06:22 PM:
talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference
iconic ;)

+1 by Fizza8

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st May 2020, 06:25 PM

Kat called me cool i think

+1 by kat
On strike

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
1st May 2020, 06:27 PM

flameknight333 wrote on 1st May 2020, 06:25 PM:
Kat called me cool i think
yeah scott, you are cool..

+1 by Flame

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
1st May 2020, 06:48 PM

Amazing application, and an even more amazing applicant! Best of luck to you. <3

+1 by kat
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
1st May 2020, 08:03 PM

sarabareille wrote on 1st May 2020, 06:48 PM:
Amazing application, and an even more amazing applicant! Best of luck to you.
thank you scott <3

+1 by Scott

70 posts
Seen 12th August 2020
2nd May 2020, 06:15 PM

wOO
ok but ur app is so cool!! (and also rlly pretty I like the colors :D
but it think it's such a wonderful app and I HOPe u get it !!!!

+1 by kat

Login or join the forums to reply.