Banker Application | Joseph

Made by Joseph in Applications

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
2nd May 2020, 09:54 PM

~~~~~~~~~~
Banker Application

Hello everyone, this is my application for the position Banker. I hope you enjoy the application! :)

* How I Reach the Requirements

I reach the requirements for the position Banker greatly. To start, I have the basic knowledge of how to transfer gold to different accounts on OldCP. To do this, you use the command /transfer [name] [amount]. Second, I have a great reputation with the Administrators of OldCP. I've known all of them for about 3 years now and I can confidently say that they have trust in me when it comes to handling certain roles and responsibilities. Lastly, I have good math skills when it comes to things such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and percents. I can do these things on paper if required but I can also work a calculator very quickly.

* How I Will Handle the Roles and Responsibilities

I will handle the roles and responsibilities of this position by simply doing everything that is required/asked of me and by not abusing things I'm given for my own or others benefit. To go into more detail, I would follow the orders of the Lord of the Bank, follow the Imperial Bank spreadsheet, pay ranked users their monthly salary, assist the Lord of the Bank in decision making and use the Imperial Bank account only for rank payments.

* Experience/About Me

Experience (OldCP):

Head Moderator x2
Moderator x3
Penguin Watch Assistant
Penguin Watch Captain x2
• Moth Priest
• Moth Larva
War Knight (numerous times)
Press

About Me:

My name is Joseph, I'm 17 years old and I've been playing OldCP for 3 years. I'm applying for this position because I've always been interested in managing the bank on OldCP. Many people know this already considering I have applied for the Lord of the Bank position in the past. I think that this role would be a great way to gain experience when it comes to working with other people and mainly getting experience when it comes to managing funds on OldCP. I know that this position involves math skills and I can confidently say that my math skills are great when it comes to the basics. In school, math was always one of my favorite and best subjects.

I hope you enjoyed this application! :)]/center]

- Joseph
~~~~~~~~~~

+1 by Pablo, Swirlie, Pic, Brit and 5 others

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd May 2020, 10:09 PM

Good app, thank you for getting straight to the point

+1 by Joseph

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
2nd May 2020, 10:13 PM

BlueLights wrote on 2nd May 2020, 10:09 PM:
Good app, thank you for getting straight to the point
Thanks, for this application I worked on typing less.

Login or join the forums to reply.