Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th May 2020, 12:50 AM

INSANITYZONE!
News: May 14, 2020

Today's insanity started with the trial of Void aka Curbstomper, for murdering an alt of Frogs in the North. This was a very controversial case as the North is independent of the South. People were upset on forums claiming that iBlue should be allowed to trial the murderer. This was an order of Damen though since the North did not appear to be taking any action against Void or to make a trial for him. iBlue did offer to trial him after it was declared that there was to be a trial in the South over the matter.

The trial was set to be at 4 PM EST. Void was threatening not to show up for it and ultimately, he did not. Now Void is South KOS on his account 'Curbstomper'. People were rioting for both sides during the aftermath.

Some people even made the mistake of making threatening remarks towards the Empire. This would not bode well for them later when Damen would come on to deal with the matter of the throne's reappearance.

Apparently the throne reappearing was actually a lot bigger deal than what people thought. Sled took the reappearance as being a mistake of someone messing with the throne room's frames. Jdutr had even told her that she had to hide it because it was not supposed to be there, and so she had hidden it. Damen did not know about its reappearance though and had made an evil deal with Jdutr in an attempt to get the throne back. Apparently, Damen had agreed to give Jdutr a DRAKE account for it. Whether Jdutr actually got a DRAKE account or not, I do not know.

So from this magical reappearance, Damen deduced that LEGION does not have any real power to take the throne, and that he can only move it temporarily.

Anyway, so Damen was pretty upset about this and decided that Sled must be punished, along with himself, for falling for such a terrible scheme. He decided to demote Sled to Wise Healer for a week as well as exile her. He also included himself in these same punishments. They both kept their admin commands though in order to help people with important things that they may need.

Damen made three rules as well:
1. Do not come near infected users or die by Sir Zes.
2. Do not be presumptuous.
Damen then got distracted and we never learned what the third new rule is.

Sled was reasonably upset about her punishment and exile and Damen felt some sympathy for her. But he did not let her off the hook. No amount of wisdom or pleading from the other users could change his mind. But instead, he allowed her to choose one mod to take with them into exile. She refused to pick though and he ended up picking and he chose me to bring into exile with them.
Damen announced this to be DZ! Or DAMENZONE!

Eventually, the throne got yeeted from the throne room again and Damen decided we would now hold all sessions on the mountain. The mountain air must have brought clarity to Damen's mind as there he decided to reduce the amount of time for the exile to just one day.

Anyway, while we were on the mountain, Damen also learned of the people who were threatening the South during what was supposed to be Void's trial. These people were iBlue, Cpbiter, Void, and Frogs. Damen said to put them all to death.

Then later on, Chelsey came on as Empress Regent and held a session. Sled came to it on her main account. She was told she was not supposed to be there as she is exiled. This is where all hell would end up breaking loose. Sled was sent out several times but she did not think the exile was anything serious or anything to really be concerned about.

Then Chelsey declared martial law in the South, allowing DRAKE and Agency to be able to do whatever they wanted in order to uphold peace and order.

Sadly, their first decision in "upholding peace and order" was not one that would bring about much peace or order. Instead, the opposite reaction would occur from their judgement or lack thereof. THEY KILLED SLED! :(

Its so evil and awful, I'm not even going to get a screen shot of her murder.

After Sled's death, all hell broke loose. Reports of weapons abuse skyrocketed. People wanted to riot for Sled. And as you can see, forums became a mess and Sled wants to quit. :(

Hopefully everything will be solved and made right after Damen wakes up and sees all that has gone down since he went off to bed.

+1 by Dice, Swirlie, lush, Tasha and 13 others

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th May 2020, 01:07 AM

Excellent report!

+1 by Loki, Brit, Jdutr and EbonJaeger

hey
Master
679 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th May 2020, 09:09 AM

um just to be clear I never threatened the south all I said was I wanted void to be trialed in the north

+1 by Loki and
hi

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th May 2020, 10:23 AM

elfboy123 wrote on 15th May 2020, 09:09 AM:
um just to be clear I never threatened the south all I said was I wanted void to be trialed in the north
Idk, it’s just what was said. I doubt anyone is going to kill you but then again DRAKE murdered Sled so what do I know.

Login or join the forums to reply.