News with Frozo!(1st report)

Made by frozo in News

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
29th November 2013, 12:33 AM

NEWS WITH FROZO. Nov: 28th 2013
This may be a little short because I'm still finding things out and its late were I am

SERVER STILL DOWN

Its been 2 days. Yet the server is still down. But please don't rush Damen. Damen is in a bad mood and stressed because something happen with Cyberwolf. Maybe it was a fight or Cyberwolf just quit. All I know is that Damen is sad and Cyberwolf is demoted on forums. So Damen is already stressed so let's not stress him more by hurrying him.

THE BRIGHT SIDE :)

Well we all better get a good night sleep because the mod comp stage 3 is right around the corner! What team is going to win? I can't wait to see! And I can't wait to see the new mod! Who do you think the new mod will be?
Happy thanks giving!

Happy Thanks giving everybody! I hope you had a fun day and a great turkey dinner!

Next time I promise the next report will have screenshots, More info and extra stuff. I'm just really tired

+1 by Kara, ian, OoBubblesoO and May23
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
29th November 2013, 01:02 AM

Good job! Especially for a first news report. I think you will make a great news reporter. (Even though you already are XD) Keep up the good work! c:

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
29th November 2013, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Good job! Especially for a first news report. I think you will make a great news reporter. (Even though you already are XD) Keep up the good work! c:
Thanks.I'm glad to see somebody read it and likes it! It will get much better, longer and fun to read when I take a look at the blog and when the server is up!

so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Login or join the forums to reply.