Made by Akkar in Applications

Stone Mason/Lord of Wind
244 posts
Seen 23rd August 2023
16th May 2020, 02:36 PM

Skylinr's Snaildom Moderator Application
- I am in Central Standard Time zone
- My Discord username is USMCx dark#7057
- My current Rank on snaildom is none my current rank on oldcp is Sled's Hand Gaurd
- I am applying because I show a great intrest in Snaildom and its development and I feel as if I can help further the game and expand its popularity I have been in thr DSGHQ community for about 7 and a half years but have never had the chance to be a moderator so I feel as if this is a better chance for me than being a Moderator on Oldcp would be I love DSGHQ abd what it has to offer
- What makes me stand out is I am a rookie I would be new to the team but I have alot of things to bring to the table for snaildom and would be ready for any situation that would be thrown at me
- I feel like a good Moderator should be active on what ever there Moderating and that they should have knowledge on what Moderating is and how to properly do it on there game or website
- I would bring alot of new things to the game such as hosting game nights and events as much as i possibly can i would advertise and moderate the game on a daily basis I enjoy Snaildom and wish it would grow more
- I am a trusted user sure I have made a good bit of my mistakes but we all have I have paid for what i've done I hope that you will take youre time and read this and I hope you all have an amazing wonderful day.

Sincerely, Skylinr

+1 by Dancebear, Xvoid, Joseph, jay and 4 others, -1 by kace
Forest Boy

Login or join the forums to reply.