16th May 2020

Snaildom Moderator Application

Made by randy in Applications

Master
1,119 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
16th May 2020, 05:04 PM

Hello, welcome to my video/application for snaildom moderator. To knock out the first bit of questions. My name is Randy, I am 17 years old. I like to make people smile and bring good vibes. I am also in EST time zone because I live in GA and I'm from Atlanta. I am currently a KC/Oldcp Moderator which are 2 ranks I am proud to be able to achieve and have on this game. KC has been a work load, but it's making the south have the best warriors as possible, and moderator has also been a pleasure because using the ban hammer on trolls is the most satisfying feeling to make this game safer. If you need me, I'm always on discord randy#4012, now onto the application.

Why do you want to apply?

I want to apply for Snaildom moderator to bring a positive attitude to the snaildom staff team. Not only to make the game safer, but always to bring good vibes and show how much I care about having a role like this. We all know the importance of being a team is communication, and I would be willing to take any criticism that is thrown at me if any is needed. Whether it's something I did wrong, about my activity, etc. I want snaildom moderator for a new experience for myself, and others that are around me and the people I work with.

What makes you stand out?

There is a lot that could make me stand out from a lot of people, I have a positive attitude towards the community whether the game is dead or alive. Which is why I enjoy to make videos on this platform so people are having the same experience that I'm having on this game. I am generally a selfless person when it comes to important situations and whenever there's a conflict/drama I always look at 2 sides of the story. Which is actually very important for anybody to do, but most importantly a great trait for the role I'm applying for (snaildom moderator) because I understand the people on this game have a lot of emotions and I'm always alert when there's arguing going on.

What qualities make a good mod according to you?

To me qualities that make a good mod, are people who know to have fun and have high spirits. That to me is the most important part of being a staff member, and it shouldn't just be only for Moderator. That trait should apply to any role/rank on this game. I feel that if someone is able have fun and not take the game too seriously. Mod wouldn't be too stressful for them, and they'd be less problematic on this game. People like this usually have barely any complaints about them, but most importantly they wind up always being one of the most trusted/the people that have a good reputation on this game. Which is very important because a moderator must be able to be nice, collective, patient, most importantly trusted, and I am aware of having those traits but there's still always improvement to be done.

If you were picked, what are you able to bring to the team?

I feel that I'd be able to bring an entertainment side to the team. As you know I make videos about this community whether it's on forums or oldcp itself. Either way the majority of this community enjoys to watch my videos and loves to hear me make jokes. What I could also bring to the staff team, is a positivity aspect whenever there's stress or any spirits are low. I'm always looking forward to what's best in a person, what anyone could do better, or what I could do better. I know that motivation is key to a lot of stuff in life and is probably the most important emotion to have to do anything. Even in the smallest, so I would definitely do my best to keep everybody motivated and happy to do their job.

Additional info:

Well, as you all know. I'm randy, one thing I'd like to say about myself. I am not a fake person, I will always be real to anybody around me. I enjoy being around this community as much as it can sometimes be a pain (drama), this has always been apart of my child hood. It's good to see how people were able to grow over time, and also how many personalities have changed over time. I really pay attention to the people in this community, and that's what makes this community a small but strong community. So I hope I'm able to be a mod on snaildom, and good luck to the rest applying. Thanks for reading my snaildom mod application and have a good day. -Randy

+1 by Brit, Pablo, Sam , kensey and 12 others
Me,myself,and I.

Thanks drakee

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
19th May 2020, 10:14 AM

Very upbeat application, RandyIwishlagwas!

You'd seem to be a fitting addition to the staff team because you'd be like their shining light of comedy whenever they need it. Not to mention, your KC role enhances your chances of gaining Snaildom Mod because it shows you have good organisation and behavioural skills.

Good luck!

+1 by randy

Login or join the forums to reply.