16th May 2020

Snaildom Moderator Application

Made by Crowflying in Applications

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
16th May 2020, 11:54 PM

Hello! Thank you for reading my application for Snaildom Moderator! Let's get to it!

Name: My name is Crowflying.

Timezone: My timezone is CST.

Discord: My Discord Username is Crowflying#9972

Current Ranks:
I don't have any ranks on Snaildom or OldCP currently, but did in the past including: OldCP Healer and Wise One and Snaildom Banker and Detective Apprentice.

Why do you want to apply?
I want to apply because I'm a veteran and I know what it was like when OldCP and Snaildom were widely-known and favored. I just want what everybody else wants: A fun and safe game to play. One can contribute a lot as Moderator and that's what I want to do.

What makes you stand out?
I like to think I'm a fun, kind, and considerate person. I joined DSGHQ in 2014 when it was really popular and it has since dropped in users significantly since then. People have grown up and moved on. We need to find new people, maybe even bring some older users back to what we all used to truly love about DSGHQ.

What qualities make a good mod according to you?
The qualities that make a good mod to me are of those who care. I mean really care about what they bring to Snaildom and how it affects others. Are they contributing to Snaildom? Do users trust them? What can they do to help better Snaildom? Are they a positive, fun, and caring person? Those are the qualities that I think make a good mod.

If you were picked, what are you able to bring to the team?
I'd be bringing something different. I want to help make someone's day a little better. I'm a problem solver and a quick thinker. The community needs someone who can do that and have fun.

Additional Info:
All I want to do is help. As Moderator, I will take all users' concerns very seriously and do all that is in my power to give you a sense of relief with whatever your situation is. Thank you.

+1 by kensey, lylance, Swirlie, Tasha and 5 others

Login or join the forums to reply.