17th May 2020

P3D suggestions

Made by Xvoid in Penguin3D

st.
Rookie
813 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
17th May 2020, 06:30 AM

I've been playing P3D recently and it's really fun and everyone on it is pretty nice and helpful but I think there are some things that should be added which would make the game a little more enjoyable.

- Add a FOV (field of view) slider, this controls how much around you that you can see or not see.

- Sensitivity slider or ability to edit sensitivity.

- Crosshair on the screen, like a basic dot or a cross on the screen so it's easier to know where to aim when mining or fighting.

- Import the islands from OldCP to P3D, at the moment it's only South and Providence, bringing the other islands over such as Das, Dorval and North opens up an opportunity to bring in more content to the game.

- A skills system, like mining, combat, agility etc. if you levelled up mining it would mean you can mine ores faster or have a chance to get more because atm it takes like 5 minutes of mining for 1 radium ore.

that's all I could think of but yeah if you haven't given P3D a chance, you should it's actually pretty fun and it would be a lot better if it got more people on.

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy, Brit, iblue, kace and 4 others

Login or join the forums to reply.