20th May 2020

Rappers of Rhythm n' Slime

Made by Zes in Snaildom

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
20th May 2020, 02:49 PM

What's good y'all! I'm just here to remind everyone to come to Rhythm n' Slime tomorrow, May 21st at 5 PM EST if you wanna turn up! I also want to use this post to give some more information about the event since we've noticed that some people are confused...

Registration for the event is closed. The rappers are ready to spit some fire. Even if you aren't competing at the event, you'll probably get lit just being there to watch and hype up your friends!

INTRODUCTING THE BATTLE RAPPERS, WE GOT:

Lil Marine (Skylinr)
Hol' up, the hand Guard on OldCP? Win against him in a rap battle? Couldn't be me.

Frozn Fable
He's called Frozn Fable for a reason. His icy drip gonna make you feel like battling him is just like committing treason.

VectorD (Chopper)
Yeah, he's part of the Snailsrap crew. He might have to win Rhythm n' Slime just because it's something to do.

Randy
He got dangerous bars. He'll diss you so hard you'll probably be left with some scars.

Bakon
Look's like Snoop Dogg when he had his afro but raps like Eminem on his greatest track though.

Gucci Mama (Zinzie)
She the queen to diss em all so don't estimate her. She'll take out all the battle rappers faster than the Terminator.

Sugar Spice (Sugar)
Her personality sweet as a flower, but her raps will make you make a face like you eating something sour. OUUUUUUU!

I4NN R1CH
One of the rappers Eminem was afraid to diss, his bars are so hard you'll be amazed that he don't ever miss.

INTRODUCING OUR GUEST JUDGE:

Lil Khal K
He's a ladies man, you’re just a fan. He spits so much fire that his homies think he's Jackie Chan.

Anyway, the competition will work in a bracket. Each pair who is battling will go up one by one and battle in front of the audience. Those who win the first battle will move to the semi-finals and then well, you get the idea. Each battle could last up to 5 minutes and if things get a little heated then well, we'll just have to let the rappers do their thing.

As the judges, Dancebear, Lil Khal K, and I will be seeing who wins the battle based on audience feedback, wordplay, fluidity, and overall delivery.

Let me just tell you about the beats real quick. I have chosen a beat that really just slaps for every single battle. These beats will be played on a voice channel in the Snaildom Discord chat. Everyone will be muted and raps will be typed in-game. We encourage you to join the voice channel during the event to listen to the beats because trust me, it will only make it that much more of a wild experience. Dancebear, and I may unmute ourselves at points to make a few announcements even though Rouge and Little are the main MC's of the event. We've also booked the homie Lil Khal K to perform between semi-finals and finals. Don't get it twisted, he's gonna bring the heat just like he did at prom.

Note: You will be required to mute the Snaildom tab in your browser. This can be done on Chrome by right-clicking the tab and clicking 'Mute Tab'.

The winner of the 1st Edition of Rhythm n' Slime will win 500 coins and a faction (If Dancebear wins Game of Kings).

So I really don't think y'all are ready for the hottest event DSGHQ has ever seen. Prove me wrong by showing up, showing love to the rappers, and just having a good time! Remember, nobody's a professional so if someone messes up their bars, please don't bully them for it. This is solely for the entertainment of the users.

See you all there. This message was sent to you by yours truly, Zes and Dancebear.

+1 by Dice, Brit, Jacobg627, kensey and 12 others

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
20th May 2020, 03:08 PM

I fixed the image for you

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
20th May 2020, 03:16 PM

Good thing I, Preston Grey Sweatpants, am not in this competition. I'd destroy everyone within mere seconds and nobody would stand a chance.

+1 by door, randy, Zes, kace and 3 others

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
20th May 2020, 03:19 PM

Music wrote on 20th May 2020, 03:16 PM:
Good thing I, Preston Grey Sweatpants, am not in this competition. I'd destroy everyone within mere seconds and nobody would stand a chance.

None of these wannabes can match Preston Grey Sweatpants?

+1 by Preston, Zes and Tommo, -1 by bakon

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
20th May 2020, 03:19 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 20th May 2020, 03:19 PM:
Quote:
Music wrote on 20th May 2020, 03:16 PM:
None of these wannabes can match Preston Grey Sweatpants?

Correct. I spit bars and then I spit on their graves.

+1 by door, kace, Tommo, Dancebear and 1 other

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
20th May 2020, 03:24 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 20th May 2020, 03:08 PM:
listen these people don't wanna battle me id just humiliate them

+1 by door

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
20th May 2020, 03:26 PM

zes wrote on 20th May 2020, 03:24 PM:
Quote:
AudreyGalx wrote on 20th May 2020, 03:08 PM:
listen these people don't wanna battle me id just humiliate them

So true

+1 by Zes

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
20th May 2020, 04:38 PM

they aint ready loooool

+1 by Zes and Dancebear

Snaildom King
352 posts
Seen 22nd July 2020
20th May 2020, 04:47 PM

LOL If I entered, GG especially to preston. love this idea.

+1 by Zes

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th May 2020, 05:01 PM

I would've joined, but you guys wouldn't be able to handle the smoke

+1 by Zes and Dancebear

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.