22nd May 2020

Mod Tier List (Unbiased)

Made by Fable in Feedback

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2020, 06:51 PM

I decided to make this only to show people that some mods aren't the best. That doesn't mean I hate them. I just think redemption is the worst way to choose mods. If you pay people to keep you in or you like them a lot then redemption is useless. I've compiled this tier list to show how mods can improve from the perspective that I was a mod. I know how hard it is to moderate a game, but this shouldn't be much of a problem. If drama happens, I ask you lock this. If you delete this post, I will find that the staff here are quite sensitive when it comes to demeaning their name. I can always repost it sometime later. This is ONLY for OldCP staff.

Bottom Tier: Jay, rarely moderates. Rarely in popular, usually messing around. While he’s active, I don’t really see him doing his job as a mod. Heck, when I checked the list I didn’t even know he was a mod! That being said, Jay is a cool guy but he’s just not the best moderator out there.

Julian, usually on his server trying to revive people. Never really does his mod job because he’s so busy reviving daily. He shouldn’t really be a mod if he’s always busy. That’s why he’s in the bottom tier

Zpheal, not a good mod on oldcp. On P3D the best staff in the entire DSGHQ. I find his moderation on oldcp to be lacking. He’s usually there for CZ or for wars. Activity and clear ability is what makes a good mod. That’s why he’s in bottom tier.

Tasha, a newer mod. She needs a bit more training when it comes to moderating. While active, her ability lacks when she falsely bans or kicks some people. That’s why she’s in the bottom,

Orlock, the last bottom tier. Never on for moderating. Only wants to strut how he has everything. He does realize he needs to be active and moderate more. I only see him on his mandalorian account. Bottom.

Low tier, I find these people to be alright at moderating. Not the best of the best.

Jenna, I haven’t seen Jenna recently. She was alright as a mod but her activity stoops her to the low tier level. While not on the same level of inactivity like the bottom tiers. She needs to earn back that high energy in moderating.

Loki, not bad but activity doesn’t counter her ability. She often uses her powers to shush people if they do not speak equal to her standards. That being said, overall not good. Low.

Mid Tiers are the okay mods.

As for Sam, I don't know if she's either low or mid tier. I'm going to go with mid.
Sam, alright mod. Just not on the level of the high tiers. While a drastic change from the other few, I feel like something is lacking. Mid.

Tennis, while not an active mod, he's spent time in the admins chat and really does his stuff from there. Unbanning, appealing. Tennis is a solid mid.

Rouge11, really nice mod. Works hard to be good. For sure a mid tier.

Tommo, Tom had a dark past in the game, but so far he's been really good as a mod. I've seen him grow and he's for sure a mid tier mod.

Joseph is probably the high mid tier in this list. In the ranks he's been a PWC (one of the best,) and a great moderator. Keep up the work!

The high tiers are probably the best mods in the game and truly respect people for who they are.

Jake01, a solid mod. A really solid mod. Does his job and does it good. Definitely how I picture the best mods in the game. While he has fun, he moderates every time I see him. High tier no cap.

Jilly and Dancebear, these two are together. Both are active, do their job, even though Jilly is in a separate time zone. Both of them are able to let time to moderate the game and are really good staff

The top tier is...

Swirlie, the best mod since forever. Doesn’t let anything get to her, is active, lets people off with warnings, a really nice person. Probably the best mod and deserving of head mod.

Tier results:

DISCLAIMER: This is not biased. I judge these people not on their character, but on their duties as a mod. If you don't like what I said then that's your opinion. Please lock post if drama ensures.

+1 by Jesse, Jdutr, kace, Swirlie and 15 others, -1 by Loki, jay, SecurityGuy and Chis

Fable

Valiant

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
22nd May 2020, 06:54 PM

AGREED! ORLOCK STEP UP YOUR GAME MAN!

+1 by Fable and Warth

122 posts
Seen 19th August 2023
22nd May 2020, 06:54 PM

That's based

+1 by Fable, ian, randy, EpicAnimatorGuy and 1 other, -1 by Dice

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2020, 06:56 PM

Jay is also rude.

+1 by Fable, Warth, kace and Miromeski

Quote:
Lol and fart

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2020, 06:58 PM

I don’t abuse my commands to “shush” people, not unless they’re being rude to or bullying others or breaking the rules by saying vulgar things. Fable, I know you hate me so this is pretty obviously biased. You only covered it up by putting me in low tier instead of the lowest.

Also Jay does a lot of moderating. He was helping the staff team before he even became a mod this last time. Just because you don’t see him doing anything doesn’t mean he doesn’t do anything.

As for other parts of your list, you’re only on with these mods for a small fraction of their time. Just because you don’t always see them doing things doesn’t mean they never do things. Your experiences aren’t other people’s experiences, and etc.

+1 by Fable, zenny, Swirlie, jay and 4 others

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
22nd May 2020, 06:58 PM

Erm I believe that Jay is a new mod, so having him there is a bit unfair. On top of that, mods don't have to be super serious all the time. They gotta have fun too. Long as they're enforcing the rules, it doesn't matter.

Also Tennis is an admin, not a mod.

+1 by Fable, Loki, Swirlie and jay, -1 by Miromeski

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2020, 07:00 PM

I am honored to be in the S tier, thank you Fable

+1 by Fable, ian, Finnawoke and Tommo

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2020, 07:01 PM

Jdutr wrote on 22nd May 2020, 06:54 PM:
That's based
based? based on what?

+1 by EbonJaeger and ian

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
22nd May 2020, 07:03 PM

You’re allowed to voice your opinions about how moderators are doing but that’s only personality-wise. We have mod-logs and it’s really the only way you can see how well moderators are actually doing. As far as unbiased, it’s clear this is biased since Jay, Loki and Tasha are fantastic moderators. There’s a difference between constructive criticism and disrespect.

+1 by EbonJaeger, Loki, Fable, zenny and 5 others
<3

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2020, 07:05 PM

EbonJaeger wrote on 22nd May 2020, 06:58 PM:
Erm I believe that Jay is a new mod, so having him there is a bit unfair. On top of that, mods don't have to be super serious all the time. They gotta have fun too. Long as they're enforcing the rules, it doesn't matter.
Also Tennis is an admin, not a mod.
Completely agree. Thanks for remaining sound and not causing drama.

+1 by EbonJaeger, kace and jay

Fable

Valiant

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2020, 07:07 PM

Sampopxxx101 wrote on 22nd May 2020, 07:03 PM:
You’re allowed to voice your opinions about how moderators are doing but that’s only personality-wise. We have mod-logs and it’s really the only way you can see how well moderators are actually doing. As far as unbiased, it’s clear this is biased since Jay, Loki and Tasha are fantastic moderators. There’s a difference between constructive criticism and disrespect.

Agreed, I am thankful for your calm and collected comment.

Fable

Valiant

Jk...Unless?
158 posts
Seen 23rd July 2023
22nd May 2020, 07:09 PM

A bit unfair since Jay and Tasha are new mods. Besides, I think Loki is a great mod

+1 by EbonJaeger, Loki, Swirlie, Brit and 2 others

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2020, 07:11 PM

Can you dm me on discord and tell me what I could do better? Thank you.

+1 by EbonJaeger, Loki, Swirlie, Sam and 3 others

122 posts
Seen 19th August 2023
22nd May 2020, 07:12 PM

Dice wrote on 22nd May 2020, 07:01 PM:
Quote:
Jdutr wrote on 22nd May 2020, 06:54 PM:
That's based
based? based on what?

Chill out I misspelled biased by one letter lol

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
22nd May 2020, 07:20 PM

Tasha kicked chopper for trying to help her, she was being stressed and Chopper said "You should probably log off if you're pushed to your limits" or something like that.

Cant believe tasha would abuse like that bro?

+1 by BoxHeadChopper, -1 by jay, Tasha and zoe

Login or join the forums to reply.