22nd May 2020

Solaris Debate

Made by ian in Debates

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd May 2020, 09:15 PM

Should Solaris/Flame be charged as war criminals? Or is using users as human shields justified?

+1 by Finnawoke and door

Master
1,119 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
22nd May 2020, 09:22 PM

I mean, if I'm gonna get a lot of dislikes for this reply right here. Then please have a good counter argument. I don't think using innocents as shields justified, because that's basically cheating and setting the opposing side up. Because not only were they going behind innocents, they were shooting at the enemies (PLA/The south) forcing you guys to shoot at them and many innocents died that way. So no it's not justified, would people who protect a country use an innocent by stander to protect their life in a gun fight? No, they would fight them self, and find their own tactics to kill the opposing enemies and not put other's lives in risk. So no, it is not justified.

+1 by zenny, EbonJaeger, sparrow, Flame and 9 others
Me,myself,and I.

Thanks drakee

Jk...Unless?
158 posts
Seen 23rd July 2023
22nd May 2020, 09:26 PM

Using users as shields is just cowardly, especially when you're fighting as a military.

+1 by EbonJaeger, door and Chelsey

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2020, 09:33 PM

frogboykindle wrote on 22nd May 2020, 09:22 PM:
I mean, if I'm gonna get a lot of likes for this reply right here. Then please have a good counter argument. I don't think using innocents as shields justified, because that's basically cheating and setting the opposing side up. Because not only were they going behind innocents, they were shooting at the enemies (PLA/The south) forcing you guys to shoot at them and many innocents died that way. So no it's not justified, would people who protect a country use an innocent by stander to protect their life in a gun fight? No, they would fight them self, and find their own tactics to kill the opposing enemies and not put other's lives in risk. So no, it is not justified.

I'm just gonna quote what Randy said cause he said exactly what I'd say

+1 by EbonJaeger, Brit and Chelsey
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Login or join the forums to reply.