28th May 2020

Return of Snail Watch

Made by jay in Snaildom

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th May 2020, 04:25 PM

Hello everyone!

The Snail Watch has returned and I am ready to hire new brothers for the watch. Pic and I will work together to read applications and choose 3-4 members. Since Snaildom isn't too active, we do not need as many. However, the Snail Watch can help a ton during events and sessions.

Requirements:

-Must know of Snaildom, its features, and its rules

-Must come online during most events. You may be excused if you have a valid reason.

-Must uphold the rules of Snaildom

-Must have a great reputation with the Captains, the DSGHQ staff, and the community

-Must always remain undercover.

Format:

Snaildom Username:

Timezone:

What makes you ideal for this role?

How will you follow the responsibilities of Snail Watch?

Why are you applying for Snail Watch?

Include any additional information about yourself

What we are looking for:

- Members of Snaildom who can be active and show interest

We want members who will be able to show up to events to help moderate. You do not need to come on every day since Snaildom is pretty inactive. We would like for you guys to report to meetings when hosted.

- Positivity

We do not want negative vibes in the Snail Watch. We are looking for trusted users who have a great reputation with the community and its staff who will not cause drama between one another. We want members who look out for one another.

- Maturity

Lastly, we are looking for mature members. We do not want to deal with arguments in the Snail Watch chat. We wish that you do not interrupt meetings, respect your peers and the community, and follow what the Captains tell you to do.

What the Snail Watch will do:

The Snail Watch will not only moderate but come up with new ideas such as events, commands, and clothing to be added, and more. This way, we can help Sam and Terry implement new features into the game. The Snail Watch is a brotherhood, and we ask for our members to look out for one another and be there for any members feeling down.

Where to apply:

You may submit your application via my discord DMS. My discord is jaden#4616. I will forward all of the applications to Pic and we will choose who will be promoted.

Reviewal Date:

ASAP

Good luck to all applicants! I will announce when the vacancy is closed once we gain all of our members. Any questions? You may dm me (jaden#4616) and I will answer all of your questions.

+1 by Pic, EbonJaeger, kace, SecurityGuy and 17 others, -1 by sparrow

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
28th May 2020, 04:30 PM

Good luck to all of the applicants! :D

+1 by jay, HamilHelp and Melian

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
28th May 2020, 04:32 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+1 by and Warth

70 posts
Seen 12th August 2020
28th May 2020, 04:58 PM

oo this is interesting
too bad im barely active on snaildom lol
gl to people applying tho!

+1 by jay, EbonJaeger and Melian

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
28th May 2020, 05:17 PM

Oh, what fun!

Good luck to all of those aspiring to achieve this rank on Snaildom. ^_^

+1 by HamilHelp, jay and EbonJaeger
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th May 2020, 12:04 AM

Good luck to all!

+1 by jay and HamilHelp

Login or join the forums to reply.