Made by Chis in Applications

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
31st May 2020, 12:37 AM

Papachis /Chis

Abstract
Hello! I am Papachis but mainly go by Chis. As the title suggests; I will be applying for an administrative position on DSGHQ. Using my good reputation with the administrative team and community; I’d like to achieve either forums administrator or oldcp administrator with this application. In this application I will go over my General information, Rank experiences and how they boost me for the position, my personal intentions and a little about myself.

General information
Username: Papachis
Timezone: MST/PST

Rank Experience
For the convenience of this section; I will list ranks within categories such as management, event handling and Moderation together and will express how i’ve grown from them and how they qualify me for the rank.

Management
1.) Game Master
2.)Lord of the Bank
For both of these ranks I’ve had to take on people management and self organization skills in order to have successful endeavors. Game master has taught me how to create an organized system in order to keep my game hosts in check. This transferred well into my Lord of the bank role where I used a similar system in order to make sure Bankers do their job correctly, effectively and responsibly. As lord of the bank I also help manage other ranks and their activity; Press and Moderators being the prime examples. Overall I learned a lot from these 2 management ranks and I believe it furthermore qualifies me for an administrative rank due to proficient management being one of the must needs for an Admin.

Moderation
1.) Oldcp Moderator x 5
2.) PWC x 3
3.) Snaildom Moderator / Snaildom Gom series 2 winner (hosted by Cyberwolf)
Although these ranks are pretty straight forward; Oldcpmod/Snaildom mod helped me develop values, morals and virtues that help with my decision making and thinking process. These moderation ranks have taught me how to get along with people, leading to some of my closest friendships within DSGHQ. It helped me learn right from wrong and has helped me develop into a more professional yet fun person. This rank experience shows that I am a perfect candidate for an Administrative role since I'll be making decisions based on morale alongside fellow admins.

Event handling
1.) Game Master/host
Game Host has taught me how to manage big crowds on Oldcp and how to get them excited for events or shows. Although some of the more experienced admins like Chelsey and Sled will handle big scale oldcp events; I am someone who is equally capable of doing so.

My intentions and promises
If promoted, I swear to
-Work proficient and effective with fellow administrators.
-Promote positivity within not only the staff team but overall high morale in the user base.
-Be an open and understanding person who will listen to your suggestions and requests.
-Not abuse my powers or status for my own personal benefit.
-Always have good intentions for the user base when helping with decision making.
-Use my organization and management skills for the benefit of oldcp.

I am applying for this rank for multiple reasons but I'll be expressing the most important ones. An administrative position is something I want to achieve inorder to improve my management skills, communicative skills and myself as a person. I want to do more for oldcp outside of what I already do and as a person who’s always had good intentions and thoughts for oldcp; I believe this role would be perfect for me. I understand that with this position; i’ll be receiving constant requests and dms and I am at peace with that. I believe I am able to handle it and would like to use my patience to the test.
Outside of my own endeavor of searching for self improvement and self discovery, I'd love this rank to speak up and stand up for the unheard users of oldcp. As someone who was always considered small or unimportant; I understand the struggles and concerns of those users and would love to give them a voice.

About me! (Optional Read)
Howdy, I’m Papachis… best known as Chis. I wanted to take a break from the application to tell you more about myself. I am 17 years of age and Live in the state of Arizona. As someone who takes all AP and honors courses at one of the most considerably prestigious highschools of my city; I believe I’m an intelligent individual with a lot to offer. I take interests into volleyball, soccer, taekwondo, boxing, art, debating and digital arts/media. I’ve been a part of oldcp for a long time and absolutely adore the game; possessing years of knowledge of its lore, functionality and past leaders.

~FIN~
I have so many things I’d love to express but have chosen to make my application as much to the point as possible for any applicant reviewers. Nonetheless If you have any questions or concerns; feel free to leave a response.
Thankyou for taking the time to read my application <3. Have a wonderful night or day!

References; Cristal & Joseph

+1 by jay, SecurityGuy, Zaron, trixie and 37 others

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
31st May 2020, 01:10 AM

Good luck

+1 by Melian , HamilHelp and Pic

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
31st May 2020, 02:10 AM

This man used gradients in his posts...

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
31st May 2020, 02:11 AM

Dude, 100% yes! I think you'd make a great administrator. Good luck man!

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
31st May 2020, 02:12 AM

Supermikey97 wrote on 31st May 2020, 02:10 AM:
This man used gradients in his posts...
Gradients took me a really short this time around... well atleast compared to the ones I dor for my forums profile.

+1 by Melian and HamilHelp

70 posts
Seen 12th August 2020
31st May 2020, 03:22 PM

aAA this is such a cool app i hope u get it!!!

+1 by Crowflying

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
15th June 2020, 04:42 AM

I would like to comment, finally... I totally forgot that I was going to comment on my thoughts, I apologize!

Chis, this application is really good. And regardless of what anyone else says, I live for the gradients. Best of luck to you, you'd be marvelous! :D

+1 by Chis
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd July 2020, 07:36 PM

Nevermind, I was wrong. I apologize.

Good luck.

Login or join the forums to reply.