16th June 2020

Zen's News #5

Made by zenny in News

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th June 2020, 07:40 PM

This report took a total of 2 hours to write. I'm sorry if there's any missing information. I also want to thank Kutya and Saber for confirming most of this information.

Trial of Myrus

''Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the trial of Myrus. Alas, we finally meet.. Myrus. I am Saberai, Lady of Interstellar Law. You have been accused of the following crimes: killing a countless number of innocents, posing as Unmei to deceive the shinobi warriors ,poisoning users with the most painful sickness of slow death, warring lands (das, cobia, dorval), inappropriate subjects used by accomplices, inappropriate cult-like practices used by accomplices which goes against the beliefs of Emperor Damen, killing of innocents done by accomplices, illegal weapon selling done by accomplices, smiting people, giving excessive amounts of OP health to users to create an imbalance, abusing and having nasty desires, betraying the trust of middle-earth for personal gains, giving excessively powered weapons to people on weapons ban, breaking the rules of oldcp, primarily by cussing, controlling and misleading own children to carry out evil deeds against their will, casting blasphemy upon his own maker, etc.'' - Saber

Myrus did not show up to his trial. He was named guilty by default. Orome later told Saber that she should trial him again, this time having Legion speak in place of Myrus. A date for the trial has yet to be decided. Saber says she is not doing it for a while.

The Death of Orome

This section will consist mainly of screenshots

Orome's dying wish was for Glarthir to be released from the Halls of Death, so that he may take up Orome's place as Lord of Space. He then goes on to speak with Nate, of whom he warns of the three spawn of Myrus. ''You must kill all three of his spawn. I certainly warn you of his eldest son, for he will be for he will grow to be greater than any other mortal, is the most dangerous of the three. And even without a stellar blessing of health, as you have, even without that, he will be competing. I do not know what his weapon will be.'' Identity of the son is currently unknown.

''Turin, don't ever give up... remember Melody... Avenge her...'' - Orome's last words

Glarthir's Return

Shortly after Orome's death, rain begins to fall. Glarthir returns, saying the flood has begun. ''I saw this coming. The rain water will fall for many days. What can I do? I am the Lord of Space, not the Lord of Earth. Kace, there is never a rank I mentioned and Orome mentioned... Lord of Storms. Well, Lord of Weather. It is usually the Sea Lord who takes the rank but it seems Cthulhu has taken it. He is taking power from you by making it rain on YOUR earth. This is a breach of interstellar law. We must take Cthulhu to court.''

Nothing more is said on that as we switch rooms to Novalights. Glarthir stands beside Orome's statue, saying he accepts the rank of Lord of Interstellar Space and that he hopes to rule the universe well. He tells people they share a common enemy, Myrus, and that they will fight him. He then held a vote on whether the current Lords should remain in their positions.

Voting: I for Yes, O for No.

Kace, Lord of Earth
Majority: I / Yes
Orbay, Lord of Sea
Julian, Lord of Death
Saber, Lady of Interstellar Law

After the voting, Glarthir had an announcement: He's starting an Interstellar Peace Order. This is what he says, ''We will be like Jedi but.... I can only train one at a time. First one apprentice, then they will take 1 apprentice and eventually, there will be many. So it starts with just one... Orome told me to not look at the mighty, but to look at the weak.'' He went up to Mariposa and offered her a spot as the first apprentice. She accepted. Glarthir tells her he will train you in new powers never seen before. Then, when she is trained, she must train 1 person and then when they are trained, they must pick one person. He says it'd be like a recursive growth. Wait and see. Her training begins tomorrow.''

Despite everything said above, Glarthir gets angry because the people won't raise their weapons. He orders Turin to get away from him. He says he told people to kill anyone who disrespected Orome in his final moments and that they are ignoring him. Those people are, in fact, Jdutr and Loki, and that they must DIE for their disrespect. It should be noted Loki did not do anything in serious offense, she only joked.

After many moments of attacking bystanders, he either got arrested or left. Gamer is angry.

Glarthir is put on KOS.

Glarthir gets banned from OldCP after threatening to do a mass-attack. You can read more of his warning here. (Credits to Bakon)
Glarthir comes on later, swearing on Orome's grave that his anger is over. He also says Loki is forgiven, thanks to Julian.

Lex becomes Lord of the Sea

Glarthir attacks Orbay and kills him. Orbay's powers get sent to Lex.

Credits to Hashir for the screenshot

So, yeah. Unless there's more that happened that's basically it.

+1 by Jdutr, Brit, user44, Sled and 20 others
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
16th June 2020, 07:53 PM

amazing report zen

+1 by zenny and HamilHelp

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
16th June 2020, 07:57 PM

Amazing report, couldn't have said it better myself! You make CZ sound less confusing than it actually is lol.

+1 by zenny, Seth and HamilHelp

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th June 2020, 07:59 PM

Saber574 wrote on 16th June 2020, 07:57 PM:
Amazing report, couldn't have said it better myself! You make CZ sound less confusing than it actually is lol.

girl I kept asking you and kutya to confirm I DONT UNDERSTAND CZ LOOL

+1 by Faith and HamilHelp

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th June 2020, 07:59 PM

ignore repost

One
235 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th June 2020, 08:05 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 16th June 2020, 07:59 PM:
Quote:
girl I kept asking you and kutya to confirm I DONT UNDERSTAND CZ LOOL

Don't understand it. It will just annoy you even more-

+1 by HamilHelp

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
16th June 2020, 08:22 PM

You make CZ sound less confusing than it actually is lol.
It still sounds plenty confusing to me lol

Excellent report!

<3
Master
1,652 posts
Seen 30th July 2022
16th June 2020, 08:34 PM

still making absolutely stunning reports! ily <3

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th June 2020, 08:35 PM

Coddy wrote on 16th June 2020, 08:34 PM:
still making absolutely stunning reports! ily

I love you too

70 posts
Seen 12th August 2020
17th June 2020, 08:46 PM

RIGHT OMG
I USUSLLY NEVER FOLLOW CZ IT'S TOO CONFUSING-
BUT THIS made 2782678x more sense???
amazing report <3

Login or join the forums to reply.