29th June 2020

on break for a day or two

Made by Sled in Introductions and Leaving

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
29th June 2020, 03:01 PM

need a break. didn't quit. my mood is banter because its just the truth but on the bottom I said I'm taking a break for my mental health. so people like jdutr can stop accusing me of quitting. chelseys on break too apparently, not sure why but she probably needs it too.

its not just the trial, its just stuff that happens on the daily on discord, ingame, on the forums, I need a break for a day or two.

anyways enjoy

+1 by kace, Tommo, Melian , Baffed and 32 others, -1 by CPBiter, turquito10 and Alatar

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
29th June 2020, 03:15 PM

Take some time for yourself dear, you deserve it. Your mental health is the most important thing to take care of. I sent you something on discord for you to read when you get back, hope you and Chelsey feel better. <3

+1 by kat , Tommo, Finnawoke, Sled and 3 others

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
29th June 2020, 03:17 PM

Be safe Momma Sled <3

+1 by Sled

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
29th June 2020, 03:17 PM

this game is a lost cause

+1 by kat , eugee, sel, Sled and 5 others

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
29th June 2020, 03:18 PM

You don't get enough credit for all the work you're doing on the daily. Period

+1 by kat , Sled, Loki, EbonJaeger and 2 others

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
29th June 2020, 03:22 PM

you all need to chill, it’s a game, please remember that it is just a game. it’s not something in real life, stop treating it as such. just relax. sled tries her best everyday for this game, just for her every decision to be constantly judged. just, chill. feel better sled, much love <3

+1 by indigo, Sled, Loki, EbonJaeger and 3 others

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
29th June 2020, 03:25 PM

i'm not on break, i've just decided to leave any community-related chats for personal reasons. i'm still doing admin work but people will have to contact me directly through forums mail or discord PMs.

with all due respect sled, you are allowed to take breaks but the behavior you exhibit while doing so is inappropriate. you set your display name to "gone", which implies that you've left entirely, and you know that. last time you were upset, you set your name to "quit" and made multiple posts about leaving the game and feeling unappreciated. behavior like this is only attention-seeking and asking for pity. if i remember correctly, damen banned quitting posts in the past for this very reason. i believe you are a great administrator and poor trial results are not solely your fault, but you have got to stop acting this way. what i suggest when you feel overwhelmed is to take a step back from everything for a moment and think before posting, arguing with people, changing your display name, etc. if you don't, you are acting recklessly and creating drama within the community, which causes further turmoil and strife.

i hope you're okay. take these two days to do what makes you happy.

+1 by Jdutr, eugee, Finnawoke, sparrow and 9 others, -1 by Dancebear

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
29th June 2020, 03:33 PM

Chelsey wrote on 29th June 2020, 03:25 PM:
i'm not on break, i've just decided to leave any community-related chats for personal reasons. i'm still doing admin work but people will have to contact me directly through forums mail or discord PMs.
with all due respect sled, you are allowed to take breaks but the behavior you exhibit while doing so is inappropriate. you set your display name to "gone", which implies that you've left entirely, and you know that. last time you were upset, you set your name to "quit" and made multiple posts about leaving the game and feeling unappreciated. behavior like this is only attention-seeking and asking for pity. if i remember correctly, damen banned quitting posts in the past for this very reason. i believe you are a great administrator and poor trial results are not solely your fault, but you have got to stop acting this way. what i suggest when you feel overwhelmed is to take a step back from everything for a moment and think before posting, arguing with people, changing your display name, etc. if you don't, you are acting recklessly and creating drama within the community, which causes further turmoil and strife.
i hope you're okay. take these two days to do what makes you happy.

It is hard to coordinate as admins when you leave the admin chat but I will have to DM you. I did name myself gone as in not here/on break but I changed it to on break because I realized i didnt make as much sense.

In my mood I made I said I was taking a break but I decided to delete it because people didnt read the entire thing and decided I quit or something when I didnt.

When people treat me like jdutr has I'm obviously upset but I don't think what I said was inappropriate or unjustified when I am just defending myself in a polite way

+1 by kat , Loki, EbonJaeger, Dancebear and 1 other, -1 by Jdutr and turquito10

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th June 2020, 03:46 PM

A fine idea indeed. Its always good to stand back and digest before deciding what to say next.

+1 by Miromeski, Jdutr, Dancebear, Chelsey and 10 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
29th June 2020, 04:00 PM

Damen wrote on 29th June 2020, 03:46 PM:
A fine idea indeed. Its always good to stand back and digest before deciding what to say next.

Thanks damen. I will keep you updated but I am available on IMSG if you need anything

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th June 2020, 04:08 PM

From looking at this post, CPBiter and Turquito are now the scum of the earth for disliking a post about someone needing time for their mental health. Don't @ me

+1 by Sled and EbonJaeger, -1 by turquito10
On strike

Login or join the forums to reply.