Radio DJ Application

Made by randy in Applications

Master
1,119 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
7th July 2020, 06:42 PM

OldCP username: randy
Timezone: EST
Current ranks (if applicable): Moderator, Knight Captain.
How often would you be willing to host radio shows?: Maybe every Friday, or just when I'm feeling bored.
Pitch an idea for a radio show to me. : See if anyone got bars, or just a topic they need to get off their chest. Obviously there would be a limit to that.

Hello, I am going to be applying for Radio DJ here because I enjoy to entertain people and get to express my ideas, and also see how people are just feeling in general. I feel like radio DJ is the perfect opportunity for that, for many reasons and that's why I'm here to apply for it.

Be trusted user in the community (i.e. no serious bans in the past two months): I've been around this community for a while now, and I can say myself that I am a very trusted user here considering with the roles I have been able to achieve and I have a clear record of treason on the game. Roles like Moderator, KC, LOTB, and Warlord. Along with all the bonds I have on this game and the relationship I've been able to build up with my peers, it has came to me that people don't see me as a problematic person/somebody that isn't toxic. So yes, I feel that I am a trusted person in the community.

Have experience in using Discord bots, or be a quick learner: I have a decent amount of experience with discord bots, and I can be a quick learner and get the hang of jobs very easily. I was able to learn how certain activities or roles on here very quickly when I would put my mind to it and pay attention. So learning with the bots and radios shouldn't be a hard job for me.

Work well with others: I can say myself that I do try my best to work well with other people. When there's a problem that I have made, I normally take the criticism and learn from it or if I have offended anybody I don't resort to going in defense mode. I work stuff out with people, and apologize when needed. I am also very open with how I feel, and enjoy to meet new people and enjoy to bring positive energy to this game. So I can assure that I work very well with others, and always opened to hear from other's perspective as well.

+1 by Sled, Tommo, Jesse, Zes and 3 others
Me,myself,and I.

Thanks drakee

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
7th July 2020, 06:49 PM

QUARANTINE RADIO

+1 by randy and

Jk...Unless?
158 posts
Seen 23rd July 2023
7th July 2020, 09:42 PM

MANS OUT HERE MAKING A WHOLE VIDEO THIS PURE DEDICATION LOB HIM

+1 by randy

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
7th July 2020, 09:52 PM

y isnt this man a radio host yet (and assassin)

+1 by randy

Login or join the forums to reply.