8th July 2020

DJ Application - Frozo

Made by frozo in Applications

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
8th July 2020, 12:29 PM

Hey! It's been a few years since I've written a formal application around here.

I'd like to apply for the DJ role on the OldCP Discord server. This role would be a great fit for me because I hang around on Discord lots and have an extremely broad taste in all sorts of music (i can appeal to da Youth if u catch my drift). It would also allow me to contribute to the community instead of just lurking around. I am more than familiar with Discord's functions and bots, so I'd have an idea of what I'm doing.

OldCP username: Frozo

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Current ranks: Royal Jester, not too sure if that counts for much.

How often would you be willing to host radio shows?
Literally whenever. I have a lot of free time this summer and probably spend too much of it on Discord.

Pitch an idea for a radio show to me.
We create a right-wing radio show consisting of conservative pundits. We theorize about manufactured economic crises and sophisticated surveillance tech leading to the possibility of a New World Order. We will invite guests and boast about their credentials, but only on rare occasions will they be accurate. The actual segments last two minutes whereas our commercials for our sponsors last for eight. At the end of each show, we advertise our line of products consisting of herbs, vitamins, creams, and different flavours of protein powder.

I hope to be able to put some funky tunes in the queue for the show!

Thanks,

Nikita.

+1 by , Brit, Rookie3142 and Chelsey
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Login or join the forums to reply.