9th July 2020

Things to cover

Made by Alatar in Reports

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2020, 02:30 AM

I'm not sure why the original post for this was taken down. Nothing in the video is against the rules. Nor was any warning or reason issued as to why it was deleted.

EDIT: Apparently a DRAKE agent said something inappropriate.

I also made a video where I explained some things. And showed some things, as well as shared my thoughts about the current situation verbally.

Screenshot of the same DRAKE agent shooting an innocent alt account.

Screenshot of Zes killing an innocent alt account.

Screenshot of Harryrhawks murdering multiple innocents.

+1 by turquito10, sparrow, Joseph, Crowflying and 13 others

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
9th July 2020, 03:03 AM

Thanks for this video, it's nice to have a visual explanation of how DMT works. This clears up confusion for sure.

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
9th July 2020, 03:05 AM

Sled's pet?? What? Sled has never talked to me except to help me with a ticket, lmao. And it was one post I disliked where you were being rude. But if it makes you feel better, I'll like this post. :)

+1 by door, Lorenzo and Paul

Master
1,119 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
9th July 2020, 03:18 AM

With the screenshots of the innocents being killed, it's because they're not being careful when they fight. Which I always bring up, because people are so quick to react to an enemy and aren't cautious who's around them, which is why I'm always careful when I fight or usually just standing in one spot. That way I'm not killed any innocents or doing any sort of friendly fire, and most importantly not getting myself killed.

Me,myself,and I.

Thanks drakee

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2020, 03:26 AM

+1 by
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2020, 03:27 AM

Crowflying wrote on 9th July 2020, 03:05 AM:
Sled's pet?? What? Sled has never talked to me except to help me with a ticket, lmao. And it was one post I disliked where you were being rude. But if it makes you feel better, I'll like this post.

j e b a i t ed

+1 by
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2020, 08:20 AM

Alatar instead of making it look like we were killing the innocents on purpose, try and be honest. Stop being butthurt because "oh my favourite game that i spent sooo much money on doesn't let win wars! Not fair" dude you realise you over react the most. This game doesn't just evolve around you. So stop trying.

+1 by EbonJaeger, Zes and Horse, -1 by CPBiter, sparrow and Rookie3142

Quote:
Lol and fart

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2020, 08:32 AM

Pretty sure you (or some other evil person) were attacking when each of these pictures was taken so you’re kind of the common denominator here.

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2020, 09:14 AM

Also, Zes never meant to kill that user, he wouldn't do such a thing. Stop spreading false allegations that we mean to kill innocents.

It isnt our job, its your job. its also your job to beg Damen to be unbanned using money because you love the penguin game so much!

+1 by EbonJaeger and Zes

Quote:
Lol and fart

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
9th July 2020, 05:24 PM

harry15514 wrote on 9th July 2020, 09:14 AM:
Also, Zes never meant to kill that user, he wouldn't do such a thing. Stop spreading false allegations that we mean to kill innocents.
It isnt our job, its your job. its also your job to beg Damen to be unbanned using money because you love the penguin game so much!

Exactly, i would never abuse and purposely kill anyone for no reason and neither would Wilf or the DRAKE agents. Show the whole cinema footage instead of just a screenshot of me killing that user. If innocents are sitting in a room where there's battle and the guy who i got ordered to execute is just running around and im tryna hit him, obviously those innocents will die. It's their fault for being there. Everyone should know that if ur going into the room where people r fighting, ur putting urself at risk and u might just lose ur account. That's not rlly in my control. I'm trying to be careful but I also was trying to do my job which was to execute u. Ur the one who decided to hide behind innocents or run by them while DRAKEs were trying to take you down or while i was chasing. Both DRAKEs that were there can confirm that this was the case.

Again, as for being careful, I was told to execute u by Chelsey. I'm not just gonna stand in one spot and wait for you to come to me because anyone with more than 3 brain cells would know that I wouldn't be able to land enough hits on u to execute if i just stood in one spot and waited for u to come to me just to hit me once and relog. Just doing my job, and so were the DRAKE agents.

+1 by Loki

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2020, 06:50 PM

zes wrote on 9th July 2020, 05:24 PM:
Quote:
Exactly, i would never abuse and purposely kill anyone for no reason and neither would Wilf or the DRAKE agents. Show the whole cinema footage instead of just a screenshot of me killing that user. If innocents are sitting in a room where there's battle and the guy who i got ordered to execute is just running around and im tryna hit him, obviously those innocents will die. It's their fault for being there. Everyone should know that if ur going into the room where people r fighting, ur putting urself at risk and u might just lose ur account. That's not rlly in my control. I'm trying to be careful but I also was trying to do my job which was to execute u. Ur the one who decided to hide behind innocents or run by them while DRAKEs were trying to take you down or while i was chasing. Both DRAKEs that were there can confirm that this was the case.
Again, as for being careful, I was told to execute u by Chelsey. I'm not just gonna stand in one spot and wait for you to come to me because anyone with more than 3 brain cells would know that I wouldn't be able to land enough hits on u to execute if i just stood in one spot and waited for u to come to me just to hit me once and relog. Just doing my job, and so were the DRAKE agents.

And I was just doing my job killing Nook. But I still got punished when an innocent died. And so should you.

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
9th July 2020, 06:56 PM

Alatar wrote on 9th July 2020, 06:50 PM:
Quote:
zes wrote on 9th July 2020, 05:24 PM:
Quote:
And I was just doing my job killing Nook. But I still got punished when an innocent died. And so should you.

Killing nook was a crime. This was orders from the empress bruddah im sorry

+1 by Loki

Login or join the forums to reply.