21st July 2020

DJ Application for Discord

Made by indigo in Applications

77 posts
Seen 10th May 2021
21st July 2020, 09:40 PM

Hey everyone! I decided to apply for DJ since a spot is open and I'm very excited to be writing this application. I hope my application is taken into consideration! Thank you :)
———————————————————————————
OldCP username: Indigo
Timezone: EST
Current rank(s): Detective
———————————————————————————
How often would you be willing to host radio shows?
I'm willing to host radio shows 2-3 times a week or more. I enjoy introducing people to music that I like and I'm quite active on discord as it is.
Musical preferences/ideas?
I listen to a lot of music including lofi, rap, pop, K-pop, etc. I simply listen to what I like and I'm very open to any musical preference. One idea I have is a multicultural song night. Users on here are mainly used to English music and I want to expose others to music of other languages such as French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, etc. I understand that it sounds a bit off-putting at first but I only want to introduce people to different types of music. I believe learning about a culture/language through their music is informational. I feel like you shouldn't judge something just because it's different and I want to get that point across through this idea if I am chosen for DJ.
What makes you qualified?
I have been entrusted in ranks in the past such as Wise Moth, North Knight, Knight Captain, Moderator, Imperial Knight, and currently Detective. I've never abused a rank and I understand that it comes with great responsibility. I have been around the community since 2014 and I thoroughly understand the DSGHQ values and I've applied them ever since I've joined the community. I also have experience with discord bots and I'm very familiar with the discord bot that is used for DJ shows. Every rank I've had has teamwork incorporated within it; Moderator, Imperial Knight, etc. I'm always willing to hear others out and I'm very open to criticism.
Conclusion
I want to introduce people a variety music and most importantly, enjoy themselves when they listen to the music I have to offer. I hope my application is taken into consideration.

Thank you for reading,
Indigo

+1 by seagull cool, Dice, CoffeeCow, jay and 10 others

42 posts
Seen 21st April 2021
21st July 2020, 10:05 PM

Nice App! Luck!

+1 by indigo, Dice and Sled

Master
838 posts
Seen 7th July 2023
21st July 2020, 10:17 PM

You were amazing in assisting me in my radio show. You deserve the position. Good luck!

+1 by indigo and Tommo

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st July 2020, 10:20 PM

Good luck Indigo

+1 by indigo

54 posts
Seen 19th December 2020
22nd July 2020, 02:34 AM

Wohow! Good app, good luck Indigo!

+1 by indigo and Faith