24th July 2020

Dragons Call To Damen

Made by Dragon in Introductions and Leaving

61 posts
Seen 24th March 2023
24th July 2020, 05:31 PM

It's come to that point that I just can't be in the community anymore I've been tested to my limits and I can no longer take anymore of this. The community I grew up with on oldcp was a 2013-2017 Generation where only the Lord's and actors were "over powered" (op) everyone had fun, no bad blood good was respected as evil was. I have been inactive for sometime due to Work, school, and what-not. There are many misconceptions that are just plain sad to see in this community about me that the toxicity has grown too much and I have been forced to leave the community I once loved for mental-health. So I will break this post up to what went wrong in the community and why I'm leaving.

1. Toxicity

I'm not a perfect guy, I'm 18 years old currently 7/24/2020 (Not 21+), I do not like little girls, am a child predator, nor a monster and it seems that in the community for years I had to put up with multiple rumors that I "like little girls" that I'm a "pedo" and these allegations are absurd to compare me to people who are actually creeps and stalk little girls. I normally don't let things get to me and just always brushed it off when people made jokes about it but theirs come a point where it isn't funny and it's cyber bullying and shame on the people who judge me and give me a title without first hand getting to know me and just believe what their best friend has to say about me and make rumors and talk about me behind my back in hidden "voice calls and discords". I am a normal person, and if you get to meet me I'm one of the coolest, nicest, down to earth people. Maybe I'm not what you call "good" in this community but that doesn't make me not good just because I'm on the "evil side" and there is no excuse to bully me and make me feel like I'm a monster when you don't even know me. Maybe I troll sometimes but I am a good person the worst part is I've been called "creep" and "child pedo" and lost so many friends due to these idiotic allegations and been dealing with this for almost 2 years and recently I've come back to the community to visit on my 1 week vacation and the jokes and comments on the matter is still continuing if not gotten worse and spread to more people. Please get to know me first and if you have any questions I'd be glad to clear my name but to push me out and look down on me making me feel stressed everyday I play a game I once loved is unacceptable.

2. The New Generation (OLDCP)

Now many of you know me as the "Pope", Evil leader, and reason for most bad things that happen to oldcp. However, I'd like to point a few things out:

[1.] THE ABUSE OF COMMANDS

-Ok so back in the day if you commited a crime = you would get arrested. However in this generation if you commit a crime = you get banned (ruins fun and is abuse of commands)

-Banning cz accounts so Recently I was banned on "Dalmatia"

About half a year ago,
"There was cz and Legion made me a Legion and gave me an account "Dalmatia" it had /avail which made me invisible to the average user unless I showed myself to them he promoted me to knight rank but I wasn't a knight to any empire and told me to release any brothers in need who needed to flee when bos in south than about 3 months ago I lost avail for some reason however I still had my knight privileges and released users since thats why I had the perms and I was demoted because I was doing my job I was instruced by cz ?
It was a hidden acc and the only reason why I'm bos is bc I don't have avail anymore bc I would do the same thing before and never got punished
and im 9/10 @Damen was fine with it
So abuse demoting without knowing is abuse
it was suppose to be a hidden cz account but now its well known its me (still doesn't give you right to demote)
I know its unfair and defeats the purpose of arresting but believe me when I tell you I had the green light to do what I do
It isn't abuse when its a job tasked to you (Especially isn't my fault bc my /avail got removed)

[2.] Why is everyone randomly op (AKA CLARIFYING NO HEALTH SITUATION TODAY)

-So yes, it is true I used a no Health Account during war only because it was the only way to fight fairly and the sad part is I killed 0 users and still got banned. Yes, I did spawn kill but only because Cobia at the time was my land and if someone is kos on your land "according to chelsy is legal" if this isn't the case please fix the spawnkilling for no one good or bad if kos. Anyways, the only reason why I used this No death account was to have an even Fight,

Do you really think it's fair deep down inside that when ur being war against not 1, not 2, but 5 ARMIES THAT (HAVE NUKES) and armed users from north to south to east to west, with op weapons such as snipers, sabers, Amulets that restore health and 2x damage, 500h body armor and the greater hand is even? Yes maybe what I did is unfair but in my eyes it is even in fact I spent **2 minutes force choking a military agent and there health I bet was still 450%** while to a normal user would be dead.
-2ND of all why are there so many militarizes can we go back to 1 generic military. 3RD WHY ARE MILITARY AGENTS SO OP, having op 1 hit guns, health, and other stuff. If I didn't have "No death" there is no way a user with normal user can fight fairly making the GAME UNFAIR AND NOT FUN. (Also FYI I didn't add it to my acc found out during the war).

So immortal health with only (force choke and saber) vs op users, military, and weapons = fair. P.S even doing this I wasn't able to kill 1 single user since they were so op they were pretty much immortal too.

[3.] Being Unrecognized

My 3rd point is the feeling of being unrecognized. I have been in the community for almost 7 years starting late in 2013. I wasn't really something big till around 2016/2017 when sith and Jedi were a thing. I was the first user to have a light saber "fact first saber was red" and I got it before Gamer did. I was the one who created the Dracs, because back than it Legion and I were a solo thing blowing up Drake library and making the forest Black. I even helped gamer find Goldcity, and DIED FOR EVERYONE TO BE REVIVED. Maybe I'm not "good" or the same level as Damen, but I find it a low blow when I have been in the community so long and still am treated as a normal Drac, and not like a pope and maybe I made "questionable descisions" when I did have rank accounts but that doesn't really make it right to underrate me and let new users have rank 4-5 and database acess, when I've been responsible and led the dracs through countless wars and have always stopped potential "Massacres of innocents" My end goal and thought that I was the black version of Gamer whatever he had I had the dark version (he got green saber I got red saber) (he got force push and I got force push) and believed when he became a star lord that I would take the same path too as a dark lord yet I'm still being treated less than and a fear of trust has held me back from getting xprops and lead my dracs because they think I'd abuse power when I'd just give esentials such as "clsr and black ovac" I always wanted my end goal to be a rank 4 - rank 5 and lead the drac as a spirit but I am always underrated that Its embarasing having to go to Julian to revive me or get Gamer to add things to my account when we both had same abilities at one point (Maybe I don't have Damen imessege but I do have a heart)

Anyways if you read my full rant thanks very much, You are a real one. I guess this is goodbye and remember "don't judge others based off rumors but get to know them first".

~Dragon

+1 by Frogs, zenny, SecurityGuy, Joseph and 14 others
Takes one to know one

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
24th July 2020, 05:41 PM

Ignore the people bro, you're not a creep, you're a king and thats on PERIODT!!

Keep ur head up, GL in life man, focus on your goals and I hope everything works out well for you, if you ever need anyone to talk to just DM me on discord.

+1 by Chelsey, Varai, eugee, jay and 1 other

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th July 2020, 05:44 PM

You were a very great friend to me when I was younger. You're a really nice guy, tbh.

You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

61 posts
Seen 24th March 2023
25th July 2020, 10:35 AM

Thanks guys

+1 by Frogs
Takes one to know one

61 posts
Seen 24th March 2023
28th July 2020, 11:09 PM

"So shines another good deed" - Willy Wonka

+1 by Frogs, Damen and Jesse