29th July 2020

Penguin3D: New Furniture and Clothing Update

Made by Dice in News

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th July 2020, 01:21 AM

Hey guys! Dice here for Dice Talk! Welcome to the 244th episode!

Penguin3D received a furniture and clothing update today! All the users came together today to find all the hidden clothing items, bringing the Penguin3D community together in an amazing way.

Clothing Update

Clothing includes:
- Red, Orange, Pink, and Green Turtlenecks (20 Gold each)
- Orange Suit (20 Gold)
- Black and White Afros
- Black and White Beards
- Black Monobrow
- Green and Yellow Ducky Floats
- Black, White, and Green Winter Hats
- Providence Dress
- Black, Blue, Green, Pink and Orange Shorts
- Cowboy Hat
- Hat with Glasses
- Circle Glasses

Furniture Update

Here is a video of a tour of the new Furniture Store Basement:

Other News
Damen will be touring YOUR igloos Friday the 31st at 5 PM EST / 10 PM UK! Make sure to dress them up nicely!

+1 by zackwiwe74, Zaron, Damen, rouge and 6 others

54 posts
Seen 19th December 2020
29th July 2020, 01:50 AM

I have not been so much in the update did not know about all those items of furniture and clothing, the update must also have infinite furniture and not just one. It is also a high cost of gold to buy a single expensive piece of furniture from P3D since previously when you bought a piece of furniture you would get infinite to decorate it and now you only have to spend on the same piece of furniture with enough gold. :(

+1 by Pingu, Dice and Brit

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th July 2020, 03:27 AM

WebOn wrote on 29th July 2020, 01:50 AM:
I have not been so much in the update did not know about all those items of furniture and clothing, the update must also have infinite furniture and not just one. It is also a high cost of gold to buy a single expensive piece of furniture from P3D since previously when you bought a piece of furniture you would get infinite to decorate it and now you only have to spend on the same piece of furniture with enough gold.

I could make more ways to get gold, such as gold pickups from killing enemies and gold for staying online?

+1 by Dice, EbonJaeger, Brit and eugee

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th July 2020, 03:38 AM

Damen wrote on 29th July 2020, 03:27 AM:
Quote:
WebOn wrote on 29th July 2020, 01:50 AM:
I have not been so much in the update did not know about all those items of furniture and clothing, the update must also have infinite furniture and not just one. It is also a high cost of gold to buy a single expensive piece of furniture from P3D since previously when you bought a piece of furniture you would get infinite to decorate it and now you only have to spend on the same piece of furniture with enough gold.
I could make more ways to get gold, such as gold pickups from killing enemies and gold for staying online?
I think getting 5 - 15 gold every hour is a good idea. Also POTM on P3D would be a good idea.

+1 by EbonJaeger

Login or join the forums to reply.