29th July 2020

Arrest Appeal

Made by Knife in Applications

49 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
29th July 2020, 07:22 PM

Greetings, I currently have an arrested account by the name of KnifeALT

I request a release due to the fact of my circumstance in this situation.

I recently joined back oldcp as a NWO user.

I took a break from Oldcp because my main and my alt died. And a couple weeks later I was requested to join NWO via Discord Direct Messages.

This request caught my interest to join back Oldcp, I thought being "evil" would be a different experience in the game due to I have been Knight a few times.

At this time, I was unaware of the AOS in South placed on NWO's. I did not see the announcement, nor was I informed.

I currently have been in jail for a day now and still am presently.

I logged in my account and went to /popular..

When I spawned in /popular i said and I quote "I come in peace". I did not have any intentions on harming/killing users nor pulling my saber.

I proceeded to "hangout" with everyone else in /popular like usual.

A few seconds later I was arrested. At this point and time, I was obviously confused on my arrest and proceeded to ask people why I was arrested.

I was told that there had been a placement of AOS on NWO's in south.

I then understood the reasoning behind my arrest.

I request a release on my account Knifenwo, thank you for your time.

Arrested Account: KnifeALT

Staff member who arrested: Majorhalo

Reson: Armed NWO in South under AOS placement

+1 by Frogs, Jdutr, SecurityGuy and CPBiter, -1 by Banana and Horse

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th July 2020, 07:52 PM

just because you didnt know means you shouldnt be arrested? you decided to be evil and you're a threat to the south :/

+1 by kace, Faith, EbonJaeger and Brit, -1 by CPBiter

49 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
29th July 2020, 08:09 PM

Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 29th July 2020, 07:52 PM:
just because you didnt know means you shouldnt be arrested? you decided to be evil and you're a threat to the south
yea ik, but i shouldn't be arrested forever.. it's like getting banned but i can still log on but can't play the game..

+1 by Frogs

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
29th July 2020, 08:17 PM

As of now, there is nothing we can do. However, this AOS rule is only for armed NWO accounts, as majority of them have caused major issues that did not sit well with the Leaders of the Empire. That being said, you can still roam about freely on your unarmed accounts.

+1 by Knife, Tommo and Brit

49 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
29th July 2020, 08:22 PM

Saber574 wrote on 29th July 2020, 08:17 PM:
As of now, there is nothing we can do. However, this AOS rule is only for armed NWO accounts, as majority of them have caused major issues that did not sit well with the Leaders of the Empire. That being said, you can still roam about freely on your unarmed accounts.

Yea I didnt realize i was armed until i said /equip

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th July 2020, 12:11 AM

Chaserules21 wrote on 29th July 2020, 08:22 PM:
Quote:
Saber574 wrote on 29th July 2020, 08:17 PM:
Yea I didnt realize i was armed until i said /equip

Might as well give it up now man; that's how the game is. You either kiss the entitled admin's ass or you put up with their abuse.

+1 by Frogs, Miromeski, Jdutr and sparrow, -1 by Loki, Zes, Tommo, EbonJaeger and 2 others

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
30th July 2020, 06:16 AM

The Empire is unfair, that's why us NWO are also unfair (op alts etc) dw bro, I'll send the scum jailbreaker asap, then come to one of our lands :D Anyway, we'll rule the south soon anyway and we'll throw EVERYONE in jail, kill all their accs and force women to cook in the dark kitchen.

+1 by Jdutr, sparrow and lush, -1 by Mohamed

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th July 2020, 06:24 AM

Frogs wrote on 30th July 2020, 06:16 AM:
The Empire is unfair, that's why us NWO are also unfair (op alts etc) dw bro, I'll send the scum jailbreaker asap, then come to one of our lands Anyway, we'll rule the south soon anyway and we'll throw EVERYONE in jail, kill all their accs and force women to cook in the dark kitchen.
shut up scum

+1 by Brit, EpicAnimatorGuy and Mohamed, -1 by sparrow

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
30th July 2020, 07:20 AM

turquito10 wrote on 30th July 2020, 06:24 AM:
Quote:
Frogs wrote on 30th July 2020, 06:16 AM:
The Empire is unfair, that's why us NWO are also unfair (op alts etc) dw bro, I'll send the scum jailbreaker asap, then come to one of our lands Anyway, we'll rule the south soon anyway and we'll throw EVERYONE in jail, kill all their accs and force women to cook in the dark kitchen.
shut up scum

Silence, traitor. *SPITS ON*

+1 by , -1 by Mohamed

Login or join the forums to reply.