8th August 2020

Hello

Made by Aaron in Introductions and Leaving

So without further ado.
263 posts
Seen 29th May 2023
8th August 2020, 01:40 AM

I have a random urge to try and make re-connections in this community again, after like 4 months of abandoning it.

My main reason for abandoning OldCP for a bit was because of how it felt to be demotivating whenever your accounts die to the literal hand of GOD (or satan) and have the Lord of Death change his rules every 2 days, like c'mon I appealed and never got any reply back and then the rules are dramatically changed like o k. (god I miss Pisusaint) To be honest I'm still gonna be a sucky Pay for Rank Free Fighter even if I tried getting back into the groove of things, but hey at least I'll see some faces. I want to try to make amends with some people which I forget whether I hated on them for no reason or they hated me for a valid reason. If you're one of those people, you probably have a good reason and I was just being dumb as usual. (but pls can i have Pisusain back, thats legit the only account I like tbh, beside the other ones mister Lord of Death)

Anyways,
Hi for the 5th time

- Aaron

+1 by Pingu, Brit, George, SecurityGuy and 5 others

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2020, 02:52 AM

LOL!

+1 by eugee, George and sparrow

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2020, 08:37 AM

R2D2 wrote on 8th August 2020, 01:40 AM:
I have a random urge to try and make re-connections in this community again, after like 4 months of abandoning it.
My main reason for abandoning OldCP for a bit was because of how it felt to be demotivating whenever your accounts die to the literal hand of GOD (or satan) and have the Lord of Death change his rules every 2 days, like c'mon I appealed and never got any reply back and then the rules are dramatically changed like o k. (god I miss Pisusaint) To be honest I'm still gonna be a sucky Pay for Rank Free Fighter even if I tried getting back into the groove of things, but hey at least I'll see some faces. I want to try to make amends with some people which I forget whether I hated on them for no reason or they hated me for a valid reason. If you're one of those people, you probably have a good reason and I was just being dumb as usual. (but pls can i have Pisusain back, thats legit the only account I like tbh, beside the other ones mister Lord of Death)
Anyways,
Hi for the 5th time
- Aaron

This girl looks like bella thorne

I missed you Aaron, you deep voice man

+1 by Aaron

Quote:
Lol and fart

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2020, 11:21 AM

i love u bestie a a ron

long live the memes

+1 by George and Aaron
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

So without further ado.
263 posts
Seen 29th May 2023
8th August 2020, 04:37 PM

harry15514 wrote on 8th August 2020, 08:37 AM:
Quote:
R2D2 wrote on 8th August 2020, 01:40 AM:
Anyways,
Hi for the 5th time
- Aaron
This girl looks like bella thorne
I missed you Aaron, you deep voice man

how 2 english correctly my bella throne in me doesn't let me communicate english sentences correctly lol.

Login or join the forums to reply.