8th August 2020

Unjust

Made by Alatar in Reports

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2020, 08:03 PM

I don't understand. Why is it that Sled always gets off scott free? She could break the game and Damen would be standing right there to let her off.

I wouldn't be mad if it wasn't that others get punished so harshly but not Sled. Not only that, I was so happy to be unBOS, Frogs and I both, and were willing to put Sled behind us, and welcome her back if ever she returned. But immediately afterwards, she gets us BOS again. I can't believe this.

Not to mention I was already punished, said sorry for saying what I did, and then got BOS seconds later, and even then, I'm staying BOS, because I said something inappropriate, something that MOST people get kicked for, or just a warning, and nothing else.

Sled herself said something HIGHLY inappropriate and even after having it reported multiple times, nothing was done. She let off a nuke and killed hundreds on innocents. I just don't get it.

If you're going to let someone off let everyone off. Because this is unjust.

I'm sorry for what I said. I wouldn't have said it if I had known what I know now. I'm just going to have to wait out my BOS anyways.

+1 by SecurityGuy, kace, turquito10, sparrow and 3 others, -1 by Sled, kensey, zenny, EbonJaeger and 6 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th August 2020, 08:10 PM

go outside

also i didnt nuke

+1 by EbonJaeger, kensey, Loki, and 5 others, -1 by turquito10, Alatar and Jdutr

77 posts
Seen 10th May 2021
8th August 2020, 08:12 PM

not trying to be rude but weren’t you supposed to quit 2 weeks ago

+1 by Sled, EbonJaeger, Loki, eugee and 3 others, -1 by Alatar

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2020, 08:14 PM

Sleddy wrote on 8th August 2020, 08:10 PM:
go outside
also i didnt nuke

You did, stop lying. I know you nuked, it's obvious.

Take your own goddamn advice. You're so thirsty to get me banned you can't even quit when you resign.

You resigned because you didn't want to admit to nuking. I know what you did. I'll find proof of it and post it to the forums too, since you want to be such a pain in the ass.

-1 by Sled, zenny, EbonJaeger, Loki and 2 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th August 2020, 08:27 PM

Alatar wrote on 8th August 2020, 08:14 PM:
Quote:
go outside
also i didnt nuke
Take your own goddamn advice. You're so thirsty to get me banned you can't even quit when you resign.
You resigned because you didn't want to admit to nuking. I know what you did. I'll find proof of it and post it to the forums too, since you want to be such a pain in the ass.
didnt nuke and didn't resign. im on break bro lol. already talked to damen I'm getting EH when I come back so please calm down.

+1 by EbonJaeger, Loki, Pingu and Bailey, -1 by Alatar

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2020, 08:34 PM

no disrespect intended, this may get a little.. heated.. but dude.... leave sled alone.

i really do hope that, for future reference, you clarify your facts before stating them considering it wasnt even her that put y'all on bos.

and honestly, what frogs said, im surprised the bos wasnt longer.

you? idk what you said. but acknowledge whatever was said doesn't belong on a children's game and move on, your bos is only 1 week. it could've been much longer. whining about it won't shorten it.

now im sorry you're upset over your punishment but stop blaming every single thing that goes wrong on sled. it's not helping anyone. if anything, the more violent you get, the less willing the staff will be to lift your bos.

+1 by Sled, EbonJaeger, Loki, Pingu and 1 other, -1 by Alatar
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
8th August 2020, 08:39 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 8th August 2020, 08:34 PM:
dude.... leave sled alone.
it wasnt even her that put y'all on bos.
you? idk what you said. but stop blaming every single thing that goes wrong on sled.
This times a million. It's just petty and annoying at this point.

+1 by zenny and Bailey, -1 by Alatar

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
8th August 2020, 08:47 PM

STOP!!!!!! just stop .

+1 by EbonJaeger, zenny, Sled, Loki and 4 others, -1 by Alatar

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2020, 09:41 PM

Please stop blaming Sled and other people for all your problems Alatar. You’ve done plenty of things to earn your punishment and it’s not like she gave it to you randomly when people are constantly reporting the things you and frogs are doing.

Also, your only evidence that Sled nuked is literally “just take my word for it”. Get some solid evidence that she did it and people will hear you out. But I think it’s evidence enough that she didn’t do it simply due to the fact that Damen didn’t demote her and is letting her have her rank back when she comes back from her break as admin.

Just take your week as bos as a week away from the game and enjoy yourself irl rather than stoking a fire of hate.

+1 by EbonJaeger, Sled, Pingu and Bailey, -1 by Alatar

806 posts
Seen 5th November 2020
8th August 2020, 11:35 PM

LOL BOS FOR BEING INNAP NICE

+1 by Alatar

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th August 2020, 02:24 AM

indigo wrote on 8th August 2020, 08:12 PM:
not trying to be rude but weren’t you supposed to quit 2 weeks ago

Not trying to be rude but did I ask?
Sleddy wrote on 8th August 2020, 08:27 PM:
Quote:
Alatar wrote on 8th August 2020, 08:14 PM:
Quote:
go outside
also i didnt nuke
didnt nuke and didn't resign. im on break bro lol. already talked to damen I'm getting EH when I come back so please calm down.

You shouldn't. Because you DID nuke. You should be demoted. You could've avoided this if you hadn't been such a pain in the ass and even to have the AUDACITY to tell Damen to put me back on BOS.
no disrespect intended, this may get a little.. heated.. but dude.... leave sled alone.
i really do hope that, for future reference, you clarify your facts before stating them considering it wasnt even her that put y'all on bos.
you? idk what you said. but acknowledge whatever was said doesn't belong on a children's game and move on, your bos is only 1 week. it could've been much longer. whining about it won't shorten it.
now im sorry you're upset over your punishment but stop blaming every single thing that goes wrong on sled. it's not helping anyone. if anything, the more violent you get, the less willing the staff will be to lift your bos.

I would leave Sled alone if she would do the same for me. I'm blaming it on Sled because it was Sled. She put me on BOS after I was already punished for saying something. Which is unjust. I got TWICE THE PUNISHMENT SHE GOT FOR DOING THE SAME GODDAMN THING. THAT'S why I'm violent. Because I'm on the last goddamn straw, nothing has been done, and I'm sick of putting up with it.

You're right, winning about it WON'T shorten it. But there's a TINY GODDAMN CHANCE that maybe I don't have to mind the absolute vermin that she is for at least a little bit goddamn longer.
EbonJaeger wrote on 8th August 2020, 08:39 PM:
Quote:
dude.... leave sled alone.
it wasnt even her that put y'all on bos.
you? idk what you said. but stop blaming every single thing that goes wrong on sled.
This times a million. It's just petty and annoying at this point.

Y'know what's petty and annoying? The fact that Sled DOESN'T STOP DOING THIS. I KEEP COMPLAINING BECAUSE IT'S HER DOING. AND SHE ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS GETS LET OFF.
Chelsey wrote on 8th August 2020, 08:47 PM:
STOP!!!!!! just stop .

IF SLED HAD STOPPED BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS I MIGHT NOT BE AT THIS POINT.
Loki wrote on 8th August 2020, 09:41 PM:
Please stop blaming Sled and other people for all your problems Alatar. You’ve done plenty of things to earn your punishment and it’s not like she gave it to you randomly when people are constantly reporting the things you and frogs are doing.
Also, your only evidence that Sled nuked is literally “just take my word for it”. Get some solid evidence that she did it and people will hear you out. But I think it’s evidence enough that she didn’t do it simply due to the fact that Damen didn’t demote her and is letting her have her rank back when she comes back from her break as admin.
Just take your week as bos as a week away from the game and enjoy yourself irl rather than stoking a fire of hate.

I'm not blaming Sled for my problems, I'm blaming Sled for exactly what she goddamn did, and that she's annoying as hell. I'm not the only person who's had to undergo her bias and I'm sick of it.

If people want to play that game, then I'll go ahead and start reporting everything that Sled's doing. Fair game isn't it.

I hope she never comes back.

77 posts
Seen 10th May 2021
9th August 2020, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Not trying to be rude but did I ask?

all i did was ask a question, dont get mad at me bc ur bos and getting hostile over a virtual gwenade, poor baby ??✨

+1 by Sled, EbonJaeger and Bailey

Login or join the forums to reply.