DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
12th August 2020, 09:50 AM

BANKER APPLICATION - JAKE01

Username: Jake01

Timezone: GMT

Current Ranks: Forums Moderator, OldCP Moderator; Snaildom Moderator.

Discord: Jake01#0112

How will you handle the roles and responsibilities?
I will handle the roles and responsibilities by following them to a tee. For example, I will follow the orders of the LOTB and follow the Imperial Bank spreadsheet successfully and with confidence in my abilities. Furthermore, with my assigned roles, I shall make rank payments on time - fully understanding that Bank money is only for rank payments and that any information must be kept strictly confidential. I can also clearly voice any opinions in a structured and non-invasive way, making sure I work well with my team and keeping on top of things like spreadsheets.

How do you reach the requirements?
As a member of the community since 2014, I have gained a reputation admirable enough to have been promoted to many ranks across the years such as News Reporter, Snaildom Beta Tester, Forums Moderator and OldCP Moderator. During this time, I have learnt many simple skills in the game such as transferring gold between accounts on OldCP and the ability to effectively work alongside a team; something I have been doing for many months now with my teams in moderation. Additionally, I have committed no act of treason across my 6yr stay in the community. Whilst I have gained skills in-game, skills outside of the game have blossomed in these 6 years, meaning I have full confidence in performing simple mathematical operations such as: Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

Why I should be chosen
My confidence in meeting the roles, responsibilities and requirements adumbrates the potential I can unlock if I were to be chosen for the job. Moreover on the aforementioned, prior knowledge on things such as how a simple economy should work insinuates that I am able to use my contextual skills in any task of a more intensified difficulty. The fact that I have obtained a vast amount of experience and a cluster of important ranks all under my belt doesn't only conote the qualities I discussed in previous paragraphs, but it shows that I am: Trustworthy, mature, co-operative and am always looking to improve on myself or help others around me improve.

Thank you for reading, constructive criticism is always welcome!

+1 by TerryDJ, rouge, Ras, Brit and 12 others

A Bird
Banned
209 posts
Seen 14th December 2020
12th August 2020, 01:43 PM

Jake01 wrote on 12th August 2020, 09:50 AM:
BANKER APPLICATION - JAKE01
Username: Jake01
Timezone: GMT
Current Ranks: Forums Moderator, OldCP Moderator; Snaildom Moderator.
Discord: Jake01#0112
How will you handle the roles and responsibilities?
I will handle the roles and responsibilities by following them to a tee. For example, I will follow the orders of the LOTB and follow the Imperial Bank spreadsheet successfully and with confidence in my abilities. Furthermore, with my assigned roles, I shall make rank payments on time - fully understanding that Bank money is only for rank payments and that any information must be kept strictly confidential. I can also clearly voice any opinions in a structured and non-invasive way, making sure I work well with my team and keeping on top of things like spreadsheets.
How do you reach the requirements?
As a member of the community since 2014, I have gained a reputation admirable enough to have been promoted to many ranks across the years such as News Reporter, Snaildom Beta Tester, Forums Moderator and OldCP Moderator. During this time, I have learnt many simple skills in the game such as transferring gold between accounts on OldCP and the ability to effectively work alongside a team; something I have been doing for many months now with my teams in moderation. Additionally, I have committed no act of treason across my 6yr stay in the community. Whilst I have gained skills in-game, skills outside of the game have blossomed in these 6 years, meaning I have full confidence in performing simple mathematical operations such as: Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Why I should be chosen
My confidence in meeting the roles, responsibilities and requirements adumbrates the potential I can unlock if I were to be chosen for the job. Moreover on the aforementioned, prior knowledge on things such as how a simple economy should work insinuates that I am able to use my contextual skills in any task of a more intensified difficulty. The fact that I have obtained a vast amount of experience and a cluster of important ranks all under my belt doesn't only conote the qualities I discussed in previous paragraphs, but it shows that I am: Trustworthy, mature, co-operative and am always looking to improve on myself or help others around me improve.
Thank you for reading, constructive criticism is always welcome!

Make this man a banker! @Damen

+1 by , Jake01 and gurlplayy
Courtesy of the amazing Vexillologist Mike

Login or join the forums to reply.