12th August 2020

Leaving

Made by sleddy1 in Introductions and Leaving

Suspended
9 posts
Seen 13th August 2020
12th August 2020, 05:16 PM

I will be taking a permanent leave from the community. I have been banned for jokes made outside of the community and I did not mean them in a realistic way but rather a joke. I called with Damen and tried to explain this to hm and also apologized to him repeatedly while crying uncontrollably but I don't think what I did is forgivable.

SO yeah I'm sorry. I failed everyone and damen. I have never banned anyone for stuff like this outside of the community because it is out of our reach unless it came to extreme harassment. In the past there has been a user who put me down repeatedly and told me I'm mentally insane and retarded and I expressed this to Damen but he did not do anything about it. If anyone wants pictures let me know. I emailed him privately about the issue in the past but the images are too inappropriate to post here, that's how bad it was.

Anyways I'm disgusting goodbye

+1 by Dice, zenny, Tommo, CoffeeCow and 11 others, -1 by CPBiter, door and Luke

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th August 2020, 05:18 PM

I love you girlie. This community can be a cruel place outside of its areas. I know how it feels to be called mental and retarded and told I’m nothing more than a stupid child. But atleast you’re apologetic. They are not. I hope life treats you well, thank you for everything you’ve done. I’m here for you if you ever need anything.

+1 by Melian
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th August 2020, 05:18 PM

Not at all, you are not disgusting. What you said may have hurt, joke or not, but it is forgiven since I see you are so sorry for saying it.

I know the ban may be hard to handle, but I think you need a break anyway. If ever I haven't acted fairly before, I do apologise and can only try harder.

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy, CPBiter, Gamer, Frogs and 3 others, -1 by Melian

A Bird
Banned
209 posts
Seen 14th December 2020
12th August 2020, 05:23 PM

sleddy1 wrote on 12th August 2020, 05:16 PM:
I will be taking a permanent leave from the community. I have been banned for jokes made outside of the community and I did not mean them in a realistic way but rather a joke. I called with Damen and tried to explain this to hm and also apologized to him repeatedly while crying uncontrollably but I don't think what I did is forgivable.
SO yeah I'm sorry. I failed everyone and damen. I have never banned anyone for stuff like this outside of the community because it is out of our reach unless it came to extreme harassment. In the past there has been a user who put me down repeatedly and told me I'm mentally insane and retarded and I expressed this to Damen but he did not do anything about it. If anyone wants pictures let me know. I emailed him privately about the issue in the past but the images are too inappropriate to post here, that's how bad it was.

Honey we love you, and we are all on YOUR side. Stay active on discord, we will make this right. You're so sweet, and kind, and the fact you tried to change things here and you got punished is disgusting. <3 don't cry, we all know damen sucks.

We'll fight for you, every step of the way. Sriram can prey on young girls, frogs can tell people to kill themselves, and people can break the rules multiple times. But apparently sled can't COMPLAIN about a flawed system. It's not fair.

+1 by Horse, Pic, candy, Joseph and 4 others, -1 by EpicAnimatorGuy, eugee, CPBiter, turquito10 and 1 other
Courtesy of the amazing Vexillologist Mike

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
12th August 2020, 05:25 PM

I'm not gonna like this post because I know you aren't disgusting. I remain hopeful that with some time, cooler heads will prevail, on both sides of the aisle. Frustrations have run high with everyone for some time now. Perhaps all we need is some time to process and think.

+1 by Damen

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
12th August 2020, 05:30 PM

We are here for you <3

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th August 2020, 05:35 PM

Galadriel wrote on 12th August 2020, 05:23 PM:
Quote:
sleddy1 wrote on 12th August 2020, 05:16 PM:
Honey we love you, and we are all on YOUR side. Stay active on discord, we will make this right. You're so sweet, and kind, and the fact you tried to change things here and you got punished is disgusting. don't cry, we all know damen sucks.
We'll fight for you, every step of the way. Sriram can prey on young girls, frogs can tell people to kill themselves, and people can break the rules multiple times. But apparently sled can't COMPLAIN about a flawed system. It's not fair.

1) Sriram got banned and removed from the community several times
2) Frogs is BOS right now as we speak.
3 ) Not if we, me included, do our job properly
4) That was not why she was banned. You know this well.

+1 by kace, Frogs, EpicAnimatorGuy, Rainberry and 4 others, -1 by Melian

Login or join the forums to reply.