13th August 2020

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th August 2020, 03:53 PM

This CZ news is going to be very informal and just to catch up on whats been going on. I apologize for the lack of images.
The Ring
Lately, SENTRY has been handing out Nazgul rings to users so that Pythas can control them. Most of the people who have received rings from SENTRY are evil users as he wanted primarily to empower evil users so that they could fight more in the upcoming war against the South and the wars that will certainly be coming against NWO held lands (currently, every land except South). There are three people who are allied with good who also carry rings, but this does not matter to Pythas as he can control them just the same as he can control the evil people who obtained rings.

It also seems as though the rings that have been given out to people are meant to have some significant connection to their past or their cz origins. Some appear to be random though as some people don't have much history with crimezone. Here is a list of who was given what ring and its possible significance to its ringbearer:
  • Loki - Nunmeniel: I believe this pairing was significant because Nunmeniel was formerly a witch and had witch powers. She was the only Nazgul who was a witch and appeared on Dagor Dagorath, during which she was vanquished. Not much else is known about her other than that she is Orlock's mother.
  • Little - Ring of Adamant: Little was given this ring under a guise that it would empower her for the good side. My guess is its called 'Ring of Adamant' because she has refused to turn evil even though Pythas desires her to. Therefore, she was given the ring so that Pythas could control her into doing what he wanted anyway.
  • Alatar - Mandos: Alatar kills a lot of people. I don't know of much more of a connection.
  • Frogs - Indur: Indur was the Nazgul assassin. This ring gives Frogs a get out of jail free card. Frogs is known for going on rampages that end with him getting arrested and usually getting away with his crime. This just avoids the whole ordeal so he can't be arrested.
  • Orlock - Randal: Orlock hasn't been given this ring yet but it has been said that he will receive this ring. Randal is Orlock's father, who also happened to work for Pythas. If you don't remember, he was the Grand Most Wise who framed Roman as being evil.
  • Melian - Rangle: Rangle was a vulture who was known for stealing Orome's gold antlers and having them melted down into gold talons for himself to wear. Eventually he was hunted down and killed by Orome.
  • Flame - Drogoth: Drogoth is a dragon. Not entirely sure why Flame got this ring specifically rather than Dragon other than the fact that Dragons are one of the many products of Arien, as is Flame (Flame is Arien's son). Drogoth is considered to be a "Flame Master" as is Flame. It does go together.
  • Miro - Gothmog: Miro is a goblin. Gothmog was a goblin. The ring has goblin powers. Most logical choice for it was Miro. Fable currently posses this ring.
  • Dragon - Amir: Amir (aka The Witch King) was the chief Nazgul. Dragon has long been considered to be the leader of the draconians. I think this ring being given to him is very symbolic of that.
  • Pencil - Raegon: No idea. This ring turns gives the bearer an ice ghost aura and allows them to freeze users but does not turn users into ice ghosts.
  • Mance - Malekai: No idea. Makes the bearer inverted in color.
  • Chelsey - Khamul: Khamul was the second in command of the original nine Nazgul. Chelsey's position as Empress Regent kind of makes her second in command to the Empire. Otherwise, I'm not really sure of the connection there either.

Hopefully all of my information on that part is correct so, moving on.
Three good ringbearers have been chosen to hold the new rings that have been given out by Sentry until they can be destroyed in a volcano on Das. This volcano has not yet appeared but there is lava flowing on Das in ubarsands.

So, who are these ringbearers? These ringbearers are Kutya, Rainberry, and Fable. Three were chosen after Nook heard word that Fable is corrupted by evil.
The war for the South started and ended today. It was going to be a very promising war with rumor being that Pythas was going to show up to start fighting at 5 PM EST. The war was ended early though as there was controversy about whether or not Frogs force choked Fable out of spawn. Eventually, it was settled as being a glitch but the war contract was already voided.
Lastly, Manwe's funeral is today at 4 PM EST. There may be another report on this later if enough happens.

+1 by SecurityGuy, Dice, Varai, Ras and 11 others, -1 by door and Luke

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
13th August 2020, 04:50 PM

wrote all of this to get 1 like ❤️

+1 by door, -1 by turquito10, Dice, Frogs and jay

Login or join the forums to reply.