DJ Application - Frozo

Made by frozo in Applications

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
30th August 2020, 05:38 PM

Hey! I'm here to reapply for DJ.

I was demoted over a month ago for messing around with a user by abusing my access to the announcements channel. He had been calling me homophobic slurs and is now removed from the server. I apologized to him personally and have been showing a good amount of improvement with how I handle things on the chat and I believe that I now deserve a second chance to reclaim my role.

Again, why do I want to be a DJ? Like I said in my initial application, this role would be a great fit for me because I hang around on Discord lots and have an extremely broad taste in all sorts of music (i can appeal to da Youth if u catch my drift). It would also allow me to contribute to the community instead of just lurking around. I am more than familiar with Discord's functions and bots, so I have an idea of what I'm doing.

My schedule is completely flexible and like last time, I will host shows with all sorts of diverse themes so there will always be something for everyone. I plan to make my radio shows fun and engaging by including giveaways (Nitro, OldCP currency if someone can help me out) and maybe even have fun on the VC if I come up with something.

Thanks for your reconsideration. I am continuing to repair and improve my reputation within this community and I appreciate the patience and understanding shown by the staff,

Nikita.

+1 by Tommo, indigo, valentin, Brit and 6 others
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

u love me u want me
109 posts
Seen 22nd August 2023
30th August 2020, 06:06 PM

yas might go through the homophobic phase lex went through asl

+1 by and Ari
ur obsessed with me were both good at keeping secrets

Former MOD
416 posts