3rd September 2020

Cabinet Application.

Made by eugee in Applications

Koba
Master
282 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd September 2020, 01:42 PM

To begin with, I would like to apply for the position of "independent" inside the cabinet. This is the only one I am interested in getting although if all the spots are taken I will happily check the other spots available.

Speaking of the ideas for the game, I have some thoughts about re-writing or changing some points of the new war rules. I also have to offer the most military help in the aspect of strategies or plans to help the South, and I think something the South really needs is a constitution or manifesto. Sometimes the rules aren't clear for most of the people and we end up having many trials, I think this problem could be solved by writing a constitution and manifesto with the ideology the South is trying to show their users and then follow it, with all the important and generic rules of the South each person should follow. This paper would be in jr 101 and when you click it, you will see all the rules written and what sentence you get if you break one. Trials would be exclusive and the authority would be much strong and steady. I am willing to cooperate in the cabinet with everyone and receive any kind of suggestions.

I have more ideas and proposals I will be happy to present if I get elected or an admin would like to interview me.

+1 by Faith, Tommo, kensey, Brit and 8 others

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd September 2020, 03:34 PM

Well written Eugee

+1 by eugee and Abandoned

Koba
Master
282 posts
Seen 31st August 2023