3rd September 2020

Cabinet Official Application

Made by indigo in Applications

77 posts
Seen 10th May 2021
3rd September 2020, 03:06 PM

Hello!

My name is Indigo, and I’ve decided to apply for the position of representing the Crime Office in the Cabinet.

My first idea is to have the detectives have more of a presence in Crimezone. Detectives currently report on news, make summaries, and once in a while we’re given something to solve. I feel that we should be given more clues/riddles to solve, for example, as we were back in 2016 when Pirate Crimezone was happening. Detectives were given notes to decipher and users could join in as well; it would be something fun for both regular users and the Crime Office to do. Additionally, this would challenge detectives and make the rank more significantly enjoyable than it is currently for those who have it. Detective has been one of my favorite ranks I’ve ever had, but I’ve noticed that Dets don’t have much of a presence in Crimezone as we used to. In conclusion, I have more ideas to share but I feel that if this idea were to go through, both regular users and Dets could enjoy Crimezone more and it would encourage users to be engaged in Crimezone.

Thank you,
Indigo

+1 by eugee, Varai, Jesse, and 11 others

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
3rd September 2020, 04:20 PM

SILENCE

+1 by Ari and jay, -1 by , zackwiwe74 and Chis

44 posts
Seen 12th December 2020
3rd September 2020, 08:43 PM