20th September 2020

This Weeks Motivation

Made by Lil Khal K in The Lounge

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
20th September 2020, 01:59 AM

So I decided to start some motivational videos to help me keep in touch with myself when I get sad etc, and these videos also are helpful to others! I hope you all enjoy these videos, and have an amazing new year! Happy Rosh Hashanah! (Year 5781)

Bc its a new year for me, im gonna give some shoutouts after I show my vids to you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHUdkc0wqWE&t=123s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILAObAh0Cu0

OK now shoutouts which will probably surprise ppl:

Tom - Tommy ur the man, ive known you for about 4-5 years and you're one of my best friends. You've been there for me when times were tough and I love how we can always laugh about the stupidest stuff. Best mates for life

Cristal - Rhea you're so weird. Jk you're probably the nicest person I've met, and you understand me more than I understand myself. You're an amazing human being and I cant believe ive known you for so long. You're an amazing bff and keep being the wonderful young lady you're becoming. <3

Rey - REYMOND. Nah fr you da man, I havent known you for awhile but you're a great manager and you're my boi. You know how to make me laugh and I love how we can offend each other and not take it personal. You a real one g

Orlock - This might surprise people, but Orlock you're an amazing guy that ive known for 5 years... god damn. We've had our ups and downs but thats what makes us so close. Because of the crap we went thru tg, were now the closest we've been and im able to tell you anything and trust you with anything, and you're able to do the same. Love you man

Lesly - This is also gonna surprise some ppl since I dont talk to this person anymore, but honestly you deserve the world. You're an amazing person and obviously I guess I took it for granted.. I truely value you and respect you and im glad things happened the way they did because now I can change and become a better person without anyones support, or anyone rlly. Bc of this im able now to rely on myself and words cant express how much I miss you as my bff but I would never want to hurt you etc and if not being friends is making you feel better, then so be it <3 You deserve better anyway, and im so so proud of you for being so strong and so nice to everyone. You honestly light a room as soon as you walk in and you're able to make anyone smile. You might not read this but if you are just remember... dont change yourself for anyone and keep saying LES GO BABY.

Layla - Oh god... jk jk Layla you're honestly a badass. You come across mean but you're actually one of the most caring people I've met, and you care so much about your friends. Sadly I ruined our friendship but I cant force something if the other person doesnt want it and I'm adjusting and learning it the hard way. Without being said, you're an amazing girl and you put on this shield sometimes to protect your emotions but you're a sweetheart deep down and nobody else can come close to even being you.

Zeshan - Zes I've known you for quite awhile and lemme tell u... you the man g. You my boi and one of the people that is able to vibe with me and give me some ideas with my music. You always had faith in me and I'm so glad were homies man <3 keep grinding with them dances

Brit - BRITNEY SPEARS you're the weirdest but funniest person ive met. You wanted me to make a disstrack on you for no reason LOL honestly you're an amazing bff and I am so lucky to have you in my life

Chelsey - We aint too close but I consider us friends, and I like how you're able to stick up for yourself without a care in the world. You honestly are tough asl and its pretty badass.

Shelby - hi babe

Terry - TER BEAR... I remember meeting you the day I first joined and you took me under your wing. I was your pet, then your son, then your best friend and now we're like brothers lol. ilysm Terry and without you OldCP wouldnt even be OldCP. You're honestly so funny and kind and you'd never hurt a fly. You're one of my best friends and I love you to the moon and back man <3

Jesse - Jes we had our ups and downs but im always counting on you to beat my ass when needed bro. You honestly are a true homie and Its safe to say you're one of the coolest ppl ive met

Damen - ik u be stalking my posts so WUTS UP. no fr tho thx for making this toxic game lol at the end of the day, bc of u, this game is like a family and I wouldn't even probably be here if it wasnt for this game. You're also funny and nice and I respect u alot brotha

Majorhalo - You one of my bois but you also my fan LOL

Pic - We didnt have a really good friendship but its safe to say you're an amazing person and an amazing friend.

Loki - sadly we havent talked but we used to be rlly close, but who knows maybe we can get close again?

Sled - Ily sled, ur one of my biggest fans and without u I wouldnt have kept rapping. <3

Rouge - oml this girl.. you and ur animals at DAS..... you are by far the craziest person on OldCP but also the chillest. You're an amazing friend <3

Saber - Ik we havent known each other for long, but you're awesome and super nice. You dont deserve the crap you get and I'd honestly transfer all your pain to me if I could. You're a sweet soul and im glad we became friends :)

Lex - sthu

Coffeecow - Lou you're so nice but sometimes you can be insane. Lol ur an amazing person and im so happy you're one of my friends

Lyss - idk if you even go on forums but you a great bff <3

Nela, Spoke, and the rest of the hot cheeto girls - you guys make me laugh so much on the OldCP discord... sadly I got banned from that for some drama which is good bc its giving me time to reflect on my choices, but you guys are honestly the funniest people in OldCP discord history. You guys are also friends who I wonder why I even talk to LOL but fr fr you guys are crazy and nice and you're able to make me laugh no matter what. Ik we arent close or anything but you guys rlly mean alot to me.

Randy - bro idk if u even go on forums at this point but without you, i wouldnt be the rapper I am today. You've been such a good friend to me and taught me so much about rap and life, and theres no way i can repay you for that.

Dice - Dice ur funny, cool, and weird but thats why ily homie

Alatar - lol keep up the 'rapping'... ive known u for 4 yrs and ur... well ur alatar.

Jacobg - idk if u use forums still, but you're my fellow Jew and without you there wouldnt be a song called ISRAEL FLOW. You my homie and I respect u man, ik we didnt have the best friendship at first but its safe to say we aight now

Skylinr - bro ive known u for 4 yrs and each yr u get crazier lol love u bro and even tho u annoying, i wouldnt trade u for the world

(IF I FORGOT YOU IM SORRY)
btw heres some edits I made of you crazy ass ppl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjO2BU95qjw&t=550s
Also my album is almost done... so beware. LOVE U ALL AND EACH WEEK IMMA POST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS THAT IMMA BE MAKING <3

+1 by Loki, Varai, Zes, SecurityGuy and 11 others
- Lil Khal K AKA Chase101 AKA Chasey AKA Jimmythepig AKA Lil Albino K.

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
20th September 2020, 02:19 AM

??????

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th September 2020, 10:31 AM

that's cute

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
20th September 2020, 11:40 AM

'Nela, Spoke' they're the same person idiot. Why am i dating you

+1 by spoke

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
20th September 2020, 04:31 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 20th September 2020, 11:40 AM:

idk u ask me

+1 by door
- Lil Khal K AKA Chase101 AKA Chasey AKA Jimmythepig AKA Lil Albino K.

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
20th September 2020, 06:31 PM

ChaseDSGHQ wrote on 20th September 2020, 04:31 PM:
Quote:
AudreyGalx wrote on 20th September 2020, 11:40 AM:
idk u ask me

Idk either.

inactive
90 posts
Seen 5th June 2023
20th September 2020, 11:07 PM

i am glad that you included me and my alter ego. nela and spoke will forever be separate ?? miss u khal besite take care

archive

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
21st September 2020, 12:54 AM

really cute edits. keep it up!

+1 by Lil Khal K

Login or join the forums to reply.