20th September 2020

OldCP/Forum Appeal

Made by Riddle Me This in Banned

Banned
28 posts
Seen 21st September 2020
20th September 2020, 11:51 AM

Ok this is long overdue but I'm tired of just trying to stay under the radar so I would just like to possibly finally get a BOS lift on my Toby account for OldCP and the forums. I'm very aware that the ban was completely was fair, and I believe it was for repeated swearing, so my only hope for a successful appeal is just to convey that I've matured quite a bit over past couple years and I've realised it's not cool or funny to break these rules considering the target audience for this game and so therefore I'm sorry and am hoping for some forgiveness. However, I would've been happy to stay on the down low but it turns out it's actually very difficult to hide your identity here. Also I'm missing out on Grand Toreno.

P.S. please don't ban me

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th September 2020, 12:28 PM

Toby, I am uncertain of whether you should be unbanned or not, but I am leaning to no for a few reasons.
First, I checked your posts. Some of them that were deleted definitely show that you are not sorry and will still continue to be rude when the opportunity arises.
Second, your rep is considerably negative considering that you've made only 27 posts. It could be just that you just have some unpopular opinions or you just haven't made enough really quality posts.

However, we do like to give people more chances here if someone is truly sorry so I'm not going to say yes or no without other staff member's input.

Until a decision has been made, please stop evading your ban or we will have to ban you again for ban evasion until this is all sorted out.

+1 by EbonJaeger and Bailey

Banned
28 posts
Seen 21st September 2020
20th September 2020, 12:34 PM

Loki wrote on 20th September 2020, 12:28 PM:
Toby, I am uncertain of whether you should be unbanned or not, but I am leaning to no for a few reasons.
First, I checked your posts. Some of them that were deleted definitely show that you are not sorry and will still continue to be rude when the opportunity arises.
Second, your rep is considerably negative considering that you've made only 27 posts. It could be just that you just have some unpopular opinions or you just haven't made enough really quality posts.
However, we do like to give people more chances here if someone is truly sorry so I'm not going to say yes or no without other staff member's input.
Until a decision has been made, please stop evading your ban or we will have to ban you again for ban evasion until this is all sorted out.

I would like to point out that I started the 500 gold for dislike sacrifice so I was trying to get dislikes

Ari’s Alt, IOldcp Admin
Rookie
24 posts
Seen 8th February 2021
20th September 2020, 08:39 PM

Tangent wrote on 20th September 2020, 12:34 PM:
Quote:
Loki wrote on 20th September 2020, 12:28 PM:
I would like to point out that I started the 500 gold for dislike sacrifice so I was trying to get dislikes
I am leaning in favor of riddle(even though I have no authority)

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2020, 05:43 PM

After discussing with the other staff members, we have decided to deny your un-bos request for now. Basically because you evaded your ban for quite some time and then decided to make an appeal after attempting to build up your reputation. If you had come clean sooner and made a formal and sincere apology for your many repeated rule breaking actions, your appeal would have been more likely to be accepted.

Login or join the forums to reply.