21st September 2020

My Story

Made by Lil Khal K in The Lounge

Lil Khal K
165 posts
Seen 12th February 2021
21st September 2020, 10:59 PM

Hey guys, I know most of you know me but I feel like some people only know Lil Khal K and not Chase. I also feel like if I tell you all my story maybe I can have people that relate to me and not self pity me. I also feel like my story has alot of life lessons in it and maybe can inspire some people to change or become better not bitter. So here's my life story:

So I had a normal life as a baby, but when I turned 3 my parents noticed I had some breathing problems. I remember once when it felt like I was breathing through a straw, which lead me to the hospital. Turns out I had asthma and still do, but as a young boy it was very scary. I also was diagnosed with ADHD at age 5, so I was always running around the house and at school I would stand up on tables at recess lol. I didn't have the best childhood either, as my parents would do some stuff that I cant say here to me, which caused me to have mental health issues as well as the problems I had growing up and still have. Although having a tough childhood, I discovered some outlets at a young age and one of them was rapping. When I was 5-6 years old I would rhyme words for fun, but when I was around 8 I started listening to Eminem and realized maybe I could make a rap. I wrote my first rap when I was 8, and it sucked lmao... but we all start out somewhere. Another outlet that kept me busy was skateboarding. I remember starting skating when I was 9, and when I first learned how to ollie (age 10)
I remember flipping out and showing everyone in the block lmao. My first kinda serious girlfriend came at the age of 11 (yes 11) and it lasted for a month. I wont leak her name but my first kiss was with her and it was AMAZING. When she dumped me I cried for 2 weeks lol, but crap happens and we were so young. I was always girl crazy ever since I was 9 tbh. To top all this off, I was one of the only blonde kids in my grade which caused some SERIOUS girl drama. I remember at the playground playing tag with a group of girls and boys and once I got caught by a girl, they would either kiss me on the cheek or kick me lol. When I was 11 I then tried to play B-Ball, and I was pretty decent by the age of 11. I was also able to land my first Pop Shuv-it (skateboard trick) when I was 11. 11 Was also a amazing age for me because that's when my little bro was born. His name is Blake and he's the only person in my family that understands me. At first I hated him for 1 year, but once he got bigger we bonded in a way that I can't explain. I was very scared and still am because when I was Blake's age I went through alot of abuse with my parents, but things have seemed to calm down throughout the years. Theres some days im afraid to leave the house still or go to school because he'd be alone with them, but whenever they would do something to him or scream in his face etc in front of me, or when I was home, I would get involved right away and still do.
I love my brother more than I love myself, and I'd risk my own life for him. He's my blood and also my best friend. Moving on, when I was 11 or 12 I joined OldCP and became known as 'Chase101'. I was fairly popular at the time and got no ranks, but made myself known as the 'makeout' boy LOL. I asked Damen in 2016 at a session once ''is making out allowed?'' and that's how I got my name. I also dated alot of girls and had a HUGE ego (still do a bit). When I turned 13, I became 'Jimmythepig' and was Terry's pet LMAO. I will never forget some of the silly and crazy things that went down thru those times and managed to get the rank 'Most Wise'. I also joined my first basketball team at age 13, and I was Point Guard of the Sundevils team. In middle school I had another couple relationships as well, and I also convinced my parents to let me do karate. By 14 I joined the dojo and that's a mistake for my parents though because they didn't think I would use it to protect my brother. They thought it'd be a distraction and my mom thought it'd be a good way for me to make more friends, and when I got my yellow belt my parents were having some serious issues which effected my whole family, mostly me. My mental health issues (depression and anger issues) got worse, and I tried something I cant share here. When I was 14 though, I was able to take medicene to help with my issues and my mom convinced my dad to let me get therapy. At 14 I got my first rank, Moth Priest. This rank was honestly my beginning point and soon I got War Knight, Imperial Knight, Wise One, and became the very first Moth Ninja of OldCP.
I was super proud of myself and I even made a training book irl (like a weirdo) of moth stuff and tought so many people (Loki, Joseph, Tasha, Rynn, ETC) and then became a Blind Monk in 2018, age 15. This is when I started to play basketball for the Varsity league and skateboarded almost everyday, landing my first kickflip and heelflip. I dated some more people online, and because I got tired of listening to Queen (I liked queen before the movie was out), Led Zepp, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Guns and Roses, Heart, ETC, I started listening to rap again. I got super into rap and created the most iconic but dumb song of OldCP History, Monk Life. This song made me known as Lil Khal K, and we all start somewhere and this was my starting point. At first I was a meme, but now I take rap seriously. When I turned 16, I got more ranks (Senior Monk, FF, High Priest for a week lol) and on IOLDCP I got Mod, King of Dorval, and FF. This was when more family stuff (cant say) went down and I became more depressed than ever. I tried to do dumb stuff and I was put in a psychiatric hospital for a short period of time. I got more therapy but this is when I got bullied for being a jew irl for the first time. This killed me, and I also got picked on because I sounded 6. Turns out I went to a doctor and I have constitutional delayed puberty.
This all took a huge tow on my mental health but If I couldn't be happy irl, I could maybe escape my problems by going on this game because I needed someone to talk to and vent to. MISTAKE. That's how I got way too attached to this game, but its also a good thing because I met so many amazing people. However, I was even more depressed because I relied on this game to make me happy (not smart) and obviously this game can be toxic. This caused so many issues with my social skills etc and even though I was 'known' on a penguin game, I felt like crap. That's when I took a break and my therapist and I had more sessions. I then dated a girl named Jovel and she was honestly my world. We broke up after 4 months, and I dated more people online as well. When I turned 17 I got my confidence back, and I had a way better balance of my mental health. I decided to not give up rapping, and because of that im Lil Khal K, the Rap God of this game. Ik it might sound dumb to some people, but I take my rapping seriously and put my emotions into it. I then dated Chanel, who cheated after me after a month lol and now im single (for now). My parents are still together, and my dad has been getting help for his anger issues and drinking habits. I honestly dont know where I would have been without this game. All of you made such a big impact on me in good and bad ways, and without this game I might not even be alive (ik it sounds stupid) but really its true.
I want to be a vet one day or a rapper, and im making albums and I MIGHT collab with a huge artist in the future. I'm not totally fine though, as I have my ups and downs and my past will always haunt me and come back once in awhile, but I try my best now to pour my emotions into my raps and focus on becoming the best self I can be. This community hasnt just became a small part of my life, but you all have become my family after knowing everyone for so long and going through so much. Everyday I try to be the best self I can be and some days are harder than others, but I always bounce back eventually. I still make mistakes but I'm glad for my mistakes because without them I wouldn't be me.

Basically at the end of every bumpy road theres always gonna be that smooth road. That's life. Life is gonna throw things at you like animals dying, people dying, sickness, and all kinds of crap but if we let those awful things effect us forever, we will never see the future ahead of us or whats to come. This post isnt to self pity but to teach everyone including me a lesson and hopefully you guys can get to know me more! Feel free to share with me your stories and maybe we can relate, if your comfortable doing so, if not its fine. I love you all and hope you have an amazing day/night and remember, dont take your life for granted.

+1 by Varai, Zes, Julianhak, zenny and 3 others
- Lil Khal K AKA Chase101 AKA Chasey AKA Jimmythepig AKA Lil Albino K.

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2020, 11:56 PM

Wow Chase, this was very interesting. I didn't know some of this stuff about you.

We love you man, even when things are rough. <3

I'd drop you a like but I have a sacrifice on so rip.

+1 by Lil Khal K

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd September 2020, 12:36 PM

its crazy that i met you when you were 12 and when i was 8 and now you're nearly an adult-

chase you will always be my best friend and my dms are always open to you if you need someone.
(my pajamas are still better than yours<3)

love you bestie

+1 by Lil Khal K
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
22nd September 2020, 05:25 PM

Bloody hell im not reading all of that but i'll like it cuz we're dating.

+1 by spoke and Lil Khal K

Login or join the forums to reply.