22nd October 2020

OldCP Chat Ban Appeal

Made by Lex in Banned

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd October 2020, 08:46 AM

@coffeecow Please unban me from oldcp chat.

Reason why i should be unbanned: the drama wasnt in oldcp chat and didnt start when i joined. The drama started when i got banned from another chat because she told them to ban me last month

+1 by Frogs, -1 by and CPBiter

54 posts
Seen 20th October 2021
22nd October 2020, 10:20 AM

the drama started just yesterday when you started harassing me into getting u unbanned from an DSGHQ unrelated discord server lol. this isn't a ban appeal btw.

+1 by kensey, jay and Brit, -1 by Lex and Frogs

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd October 2020, 10:22 AM

@lyss the drama did not start when i joined oldcp chat. It started when i was kicked from shapiro last month and you know that is true. Stop starting drama in comments. Coffeecow said this appeal is fine when i showed it before posting

+1 by Frogs, -1 by CPBiter

Master
838 posts
Seen 7th July 2023
22nd October 2020, 01:44 PM

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating this discussion of appealing your ban on the OldCP Discord server. Lex has requested me to respond to this appeal.
lexrocks1 wrote on 22nd October 2020, 10:22 AM:
Coffeecow said this appeal is fine when i showed it before posting
I am afraid that this statement is contradictory to what I said in our private discussion through the mail. I have asked you to create this discussion and when you asked for feedback on the appeal, I disagreed to it. Specifically, I told you that appealing to me privately is not the correct form to make an appeal. Therefore, the context behind what was said is misinterpreted.

I have not gotten the chance to respond to this discussion quickly as expected because I was in the middle of taking my exams. However, I have spoken and gotten confirmation of your ban with another server administrator. I would like to discuss this issue furthermore with you one-by-one.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this discussion.

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd October 2020, 01:49 PM

CoffeeCow wrote on 22nd October 2020, 01:44 PM:
Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank you for creating this discussion of appealing your ban on the OldCP Discord server. Lex has requested me to respond to his appeal.
Quote:
lexrocks1 wrote on 22nd October 2020, 10:22 AM:
Coffeecow said this appeal is fine when i showed it before posting
I am afraid that this statement is contradictory to what I said in our private discussion through the mail. I have asked you to create this discussion and when you asked for feedback on the appeal, I disagreed to it. Specifically, I told you that appealing to me privately is not the correct form to make an appeal. Therefore, the context behind what was said is misinterpreted.
I have not gotten the chance to respond to this discussion quickly as expected because I was in the middle of taking my exams. However, I have spoken and gotten confirmation of your ban with another server administrator. I would like to discuss this issue furthermore with you one-by-one.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this discussion.

When you said “No” i thought you meant dont post it in dms post it on forums instead. I misunderstood. Can we talk about this on Discord DM instead of here one on one?

-1 by CPBiter

Login or join the forums to reply.