5th November 2020

Declaring victory (P3D prov war)

Made by turquito10 in Penguin3D

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 06:05 PM

Most of the other side died or left before the war time ended, nobody helping me died and neither did I so

Look at the death logs if you don't believe me (Kace wasn't helping, he randomly attacked because Warth died and he got mad)

EDIT: The people Fable killed were not from my side, they were from Dice's team, but because his trident kills almost everything with 1 hit he killed a few people by accident trying to kill me

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 06:30 PM

gg on winning, the island stays to the rightful leader!

+1 by turquito10

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 06:31 PM

mariojack905 wrote on 5th November 2020, 06:30 PM:
gg on winning, the island stays to the rightful leader!
ty ty :D

+1 by CPBiter

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 06:33 PM

Quote:
- Both parties agree that if neither side is completely destroyed, the side with the stronger remaining forces after the time limit, as defined in this contract, has passed may declare victory.

+1 by Boshi and DaN

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 06:42 PM

Dice wrote on 5th November 2020, 06:33 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
- Both parties agree that if neither side is completely destroyed, the side with the stronger remaining forces after the time limit, as defined in this contract, has passed may declare victory.
Yeah, so? I was the stronger side since I took out more people, without considering that only fable and you stayed until the end

+1 by CPBiter

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 06:43 PM

turquito10 wrote on 5th November 2020, 06:42 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, so? I was the stronger side since I took out more people, without considering that only fable and you stayed until the end
And if you were stronger how come nobody of my side died

+1 by CPBiter

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
We had more forces overall, you were only you. Also its stronger as in stronger amount of forces. Fable is stronger than you.

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 07:12 PM

Dice wrote on 5th November 2020, 07:03 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
We had more forces overall, you were only you. Also its stronger as in stronger amount of forces. Fable is stronger than you.
Amount is not strongest force, it's like saying that if 10 guys with iron swords war me they're stronger. Let's suppose what you said makes sense, the contract clearly says after the time limit, so it doesn't matter if there were a lot of people when the war started, since over time they were dying or leaving, at the point only you and fable remained.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 07:15 PM

turquito10 wrote on 5th November 2020, 07:12 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Amount is not strongest force, it's like saying that if 10 guys with iron swords war me they're stronger. Let's suppose what you said makes sense, the contract clearly says after the time limit, so it doesn't matter if there were a lot of people when the war started, since over time they were dying or leaving, at the point only you and fable remained.
We were the strongest force after the time limit because Fable and I remained. Fable could three hit you.

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 07:22 PM

Dice wrote on 5th November 2020, 07:15 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
We were the strongest force after the time limit because Fable and I remained. Fable could three hit you.
Not really, if I defeated most of your side I'm sure I could have done the same with you. And if Fable is SO powerful then why didn't he kill me when the war started? Instead, the only thing he did was kill people who were in the way, weakening your side on accident.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 07:27 PM

turquito10 wrote on 5th November 2020, 07:22 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not really, if I defeated most of your side I'm sure I could have done the same with you. And if Fable is SO powerful then why didn't he kill me when the war started? Instead, the only thing he did was kill people who were in the way, weakening your side on accident.
He didn't kill you because after he hit you once you relogged and for the rest of the war you avoided him at all costs. He couldn't hit you because you're 2x faster than him and only got near him once for the entire hour. That is why he didn't kill you.

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 07:38 PM

Dice wrote on 5th November 2020, 07:27 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He didn't kill you because after he hit you once you relogged and for the rest of the war you avoided him at all costs. He couldn't hit you because you're 2x faster than him and only got near him once for the entire hour. That is why he didn't kill you.
He's not stronger then, if he was stronger than me then I wouldn't be able to "avoid him" with just running away, I got speed, which makes me strong, he doesn't. Yes, he got the trident, but he's not able to hit me because I'm faster. So it's a tie

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 07:49 PM

turquito10 wrote on 5th November 2020, 07:38 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He's not stronger then, if he was stronger than me then I wouldn't be able to "avoid him" with just running away, I got speed, which makes me strong, he doesn't. Yes, he got the trident, but he's not able to hit me because I'm faster. So it's a tie
Stronger is strength. Faster is speed. Anyway if it's a tie, then we would win because it would be broken by me, who would be on Fable's side, though not by much. Also I'm pretty sure there was at least 1 more person on our side at 5 PM. People left once I said "stop fighting".

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2020, 08:03 PM

Dice wrote on 5th November 2020, 07:49 PM:
Quote:
turquito10 wrote on 5th November 2020, 07:38 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Stronger is strength. Faster is speed. Anyway if it's a tie, then we would win because it would be broken by me, who would be on Fable's side, though not by much. Also I'm pretty sure there was at least 1 more person on our side at 5 PM. People left once I said "stop fighting".
Nope, it was only fable and you at 5 PM. And this is simply stupid, you are just looking for a minimum thing to declare yourself victorious, we all know that the difference in strength between you being online or not is so small that it would still be a tie, the same as before, it is like saying that if it is fable online with a person who has an iron sword they are stronger enough to be considered victorious. Whatever, this is pointless, let Damen judge from his point of view and decide who wins.

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
6th November 2020, 01:27 PM

you killed warth..

- Kaceousgothhezon

+1 by turquito10 and kace

Login or join the forums to reply.