23rd November 2020, 03:20 PM

Sheeps Forums Moderator Application

~Key~
-Opening Statement-
-Experience-
-How Can I Help?-
-Closing Statement-

Opening Statement
Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well in the trying times we’re all currently living through. I also hope that applications for this position haven’t changed much since my previous tenure in this community, because as you all know, I am an old fart in relation to most here. Below you can find my past experience in this community, and how, in my mind, I can lend a helping hand to the community if I were to hold such a position.

My Past Experience
As most of you know, and as previously stated, I have been apart of this community and forum since it’s very, very early days of development and as such I have garnered various ranks throughout my time here. Below I will share what positions, and for how long I held them to the best of my memory.

Snailschat Mediator- I held this position for the entirety of its existence in the original Snailschat game, up until I was promoted.
Snailschat Moderator- I held this position for the entirety of the existence of Snailschat itself. Barring remakes.
OldCP Moderator (x2)- This position I held, to the best of my recollection, about 3 months before being terminated for inactivity, truthfully.
OldCP Warknight- I held this position for quite a while during the Blackhawk war before dying in combat.

As you can see, I have held various ranks throughout the DSGHQs existence. Though my list of experience may not quite stack up to others who may apply or have applied for this position, I will tell you that I executed my duties to the best of my ability everyday and would continue to do so if given such an opportunity.

How Can I Help?
As you all know, due to certain constraints outside of our control, I now have a lot of spare time on my hands and I would be able to stay on near day and night (thanks messed up sleep schedule). This will allow me to scour the forums various posts and other media that may be in violation of rules or cause other issues that could arise. I would be able to take some stress off other moderators who spend a lot of time on here doing their jobs by helping to do mine, that is if I do receive the position. All in all, I would just like to help and do my best in keeping the DSGHQ safe and welcoming to new members and keep this great community growing!

Closing Statement
If you’ve made it this far, thank you for reading this in its entirety. I know it’s been a long time since I’ve held any such rank in this community, but I will repeat that if given the chance I will execute my responsibilities to the best of my abilities day in and day out, 0 days off. We’ve all been blindsided by this pandemic and forced to stay inside and I think this is a great time for me to fill in the space and help look after the community as best as I can. Again, thank you for reading and I hope all of you stay safe and healthy :)

+1 by Damen, Faith, EpicAnimatorGuy, Varai and 8 others

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
23rd November 2020, 03:38 PM

I love this. Best of luck!

+1 by Shepherd, Tommo, Boshi and Bailey

Login or join the forums to reply.