26th November 2020

NWO Declaration

Made by Alatar in Crimezone

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th November 2020, 06:02 PM

This is an open letter by the Dark Vice and Lord of Law Alatar Midnight, to the public addressed in the following statements. As the Dark Vice, I was appointed under Cyrus' rule, and by all means, as the Dark Vice, when Cyrus was output by the sheer incompetence of the oaf known as Turin. This means that, by all means, as his Lawyer, the Lord of Law, and the Dark Vice, I claim my leadership over Ungoliant. Ungoliant may challenge this, but I do not see death as a means of ending one's dark office.

From now on, things are going to be a lot different.
1; Dark Ones will need to be registered by a passport given to them by the Dark Vice and Lord of Law, and with this system can be found who aids evil and who does not. If one goes against this registered passport, say by means of treason against the New World Order, they will outcast, and put on AOS.
2; Anyone who is not a Dark One will HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT HAPPENS IN OUR LAND. The New World Order rules over the islands, currently; Providence, Das, Dorval, and Cobia. Giving judgement AKA by means of arrest or release within our lands will result in a DEMOTION by the highest means of order.
3; The New World Order is NO LONGER A HIERARCHY. See below.

I say unto you, fellow evil ones as myself; are we truly the "New" World Order? What good do we do by copying the actions of those before us? The reason we have lost our wars and fallen in our battles is because of OURSELVES. We are NOT UNITED. The Empire is a PLACE OF CORRUPTION AND TYRANNY, and it is my vision to COMBAT THIS. NO LONGER will we be a Monarchy, no, we are A UNITED FORCE, TOGETHER AS ONE, AND ANY WHO WISH TO COMBAT THIS ARE NOT EVIL. If we go down, WE GO DOWN TOGETHER. NO LONGER will the NEW WORLD ORDER be a PLACE OF CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION. We wish to BUILD UP A GREAT LAND and MAKE OUR HOME BETTER AND SAFER FOR OUR FUTURE. NO LONGER are we LIKE THE TODDLERS OF THE FOREST who live like children and lack any level of mental ability. No, we are more complex than them. We are BETTER than them, we ARE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER LAND IN THE WORLD WE RESIDE IN AND IT WILL BE MADE CERTAIN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. We will be a DEMOCRATIC ANARCHY, we LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER, we WORK WITH ONE ANOTHER, WE ARE LIKE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF BLOOD. NO LONGER WILL THERE BE DRIFTERS LEFT ON THE SIDELINES. No. We will MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN, AND MAKE IT BETTER THAN IT EVER WAS BEFORE. JOIN HENCE. JOIN HENCE.

Passports will need to be registered via Forums Mail to keep legitimacy. Mail me for further information.

+1 by Rookie3142, Zaron, Miromeski, Faith and 2 others

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th November 2020, 07:40 PM

kemohon bro im not making a gohmozian passport

+1 by Miromeski, Warth and kace

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
26th November 2020, 08:24 PM

nwo is communist now

hi