27th November 2020

Ban Appeal

Made by Melian in Banned

Banned
7 posts
Seen 5th August 2022
27th November 2020, 06:45 PM

Hello my name is Melian, I was banned on the 27th of November. I was pming my friend George when the incident occurred. I said 'what is happening in Dorval' but accidentally hit the 'f' key by mistake. I apologised profusely to george but by then it was too late. He had already screenshotted it and sent it to a moderator. I was then banned for 3 days. This doesn't seem proportionate to me, but I deeply regret my actions. I don't know how I will stop this in the future as I cannot afford a phone with a bigger keyboard.

+1 by Horse, argie, Sled, Narcissa and 1 other, -1 by Tommo

Just a Wild Thing
788 posts
Seen 9th August 2023
27th November 2020, 06:58 PM

Melian wrote on 27th November 2020, 06:45 PM:
Hello my name is Melian, I was banned on the 27th of November. I was pming my friend George when the incident occurred. I said 'what is happening in Dorval' but accidentally hit the 'f' key by mistake. I apologised profusely to george but by then it was too late. He had already screenshotted it and sent it to a moderator. I was then banned for 3 days. This doesn't seem proportionate to me, but I deeply regret my actions. I don't know how I will stop this in the future as I cannot afford a phone with a bigger keyboard.

Making excuses, questioning the punishment and deep regret do not go hand in hand

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy, Zaron, Varai, kace and 4 others

Banned
7 posts
Seen 5th August 2022
28th November 2020, 03:51 AM

Sheep wrote on 27th November 2020, 06:58 PM:
Quote:
Melian wrote on 27th November 2020, 06:45 PM:
Making excuses, questioning the punishment and deep regret do not go hand in hand

The reason for a ban appeal is because you don't believe you should be banned, and to explain what happened. Nowhere do I make excuses, I give a reason. It's up to you what to do with it.

+1 by Sled, Narcissa and Ras

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
28th November 2020, 11:50 AM

Hello Melian!!

My fellow mods and I decided that 3 days would be quite sufficient as your punishment because you do know the rules. I understand that the typo was a mistake, but we've already made up our minds. If you would like to speak to me in greater detail about the situation, DM me on Discord.

Thanks,
Jenna <3

4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Banned
7 posts
Seen 5th August 2022
28th November 2020, 12:00 PM

jemi1234 wrote on 28th November 2020, 11:50 AM:
Hello Melian!!
My fellow mods and I decided that 3 days would be quite sufficient as your punishment because you do know the rules. I understand that the typo was a mistake, but we've already made up our minds. If you would like to speak to me in greater detail about the situation, DM me on Discord.
Thanks,
Jenna

Yes I would like too Jenna.

+1 by Sled, Narcissa and Ras

Login or join the forums to reply.