3rd December 2020

NWO News

Made by Alatar in Club Penguin

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd December 2020, 02:06 AM

The New World Order no longer heeds to a lord that provides us nothing. The Swine will agree to our terms and our commands or we will discard them immediately. No longer are we slaves in a hierarchy. We are brothers of evil.

If the Dorval War is signed, no New World Order will be fighting in it. You will fight this war with whatever bots you can scrape from the ground. Orlock is on our side. And we have an alliance. We wont be throwing that away.

Something will be happening soon. I don't want any more trouble than I can handle.

+1 by Zaron and SecurityGuy, -1 by Miromeski

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd December 2020, 02:40 AM

Wrong. Me and Turquito will be fighting in the war.

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
3rd December 2020, 07:16 AM

Alatar wrote on 3rd December 2020, 02:06 AM:
The New World Order no longer heeds to a lord that provides us nothing. The Swine will agree to our terms and our commands or we will discard them immediately. No longer are we slaves in a hierarchy. We are brothers of evil.
If the Dorval War is signed, no New World Order will be fighting in it. You will fight this war with whatever bots you can scrape from the ground. Orlock is on our side. And we have an alliance. We wont be throwing that away.
Something will be happening soon. I don't want any more trouble than I can handle.
This war is on p3d not on Oldcp btw

+1 by Dice, Miromeski and Narcissa

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd December 2020, 08:55 AM

Littlemix wrote on 3rd December 2020, 07:16 AM:
Quote:
Alatar wrote on 3rd December 2020, 02:06 AM:
This war is on p3d not on Oldcp btw
i dont think he knew that

+1 by Miromeski

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
4th December 2020, 04:46 PM

The NWO never offered me anything too grand, still waiting on my paradise. ??‍♂️

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Login or join the forums to reply.