22nd December 2020

How to Defeat Ungoliant and Her Spider Army

Made by Loki in Club Penguin

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd December 2020, 01:24 AM

Alright guys, we need a good plan on how to defeat these nasty spiders. They are hideous and disgusting and they make webs wherever they want. I'm pretty sure Ungoliant even ate someone the other day, which is my job. (I will also share this job with Bubbles though). Anyway, its just wrong! Are we really gonna let these spiders walk all over us? Its worse than having a person walk over you, theres six extra legs there!

Anyway, I was thinking of ideas to help get us out of our little eight legged problem and here are the best ideas that I have come up with so far. This would require the help of Damen as we need a few new weapons to be added in for some of these, but it would be well worth it because it could eliminate all of the spiders.

1. THROWING SHOES
Throwing shoes would work much like the throwing stars that the shinobi have. Instead of throwing a throwing star or a snowball, we would throw shoes. Shoes are known to be one of the top killers of spiders. I even used a shoe to slay an evil one tonight! The throwing shoes could be made to only damage spiders. They could be a little op to spiders and have a short cool off period after you throw two because who has more than two shoes on them at a time anyway?

2. Raid
This one is obvious. We need Raid. Preferably the kind that specifically says that it kills spiders. It could work the same way a rapidfire does. It could also be made to do damage only to spiders or just be op on spiders, since I'm pretty sure Raid is toxic to everything anyway just more so to spiders and insects.

3. Squirt Guns
People keep saying we need to "wash the spiders out". We can do this with a squirt gun. It would work like force choke but you'd see a water gun while the spider is being attacked with it. It would have to work like force choke because you'd be using the squirt gun to wash the spider away, which would both move the spider and do damage to it. Since its a type of gun, you can aim it which means that you can move the spider to anywhere you want.

4. Party in their Honor
We throw a huge party in honor of the spiders. A sort of congratulatory event for winning the war, all the spiders will be there. Ungoliant will be invited as the guest of honor. Once all the spiders are in, the people clear out and lock the doors and windows. We then fumigate the room until no spider is left alive. We come back later, if any of the spiders are not dead, we kill them while they're weak. Easy.

5. Basilisk
This is the most dangerous route to go on. We get a basilisk. If Harry Potter has taught us anything, its that spiders fear basilisks and will flee from them. This would not end the problem though, rather just keep it out of whatever land the basilisk resides in. It would also give us the additional problem of having to deal with a basilisk. If you see its eyes you die. Only the moths would be safe from that, which as GMW, I'm glad that my moths would be safe but I do not think a basilisk is worth the public safety risk.

So these are the options that I have come up with, each is guaranteed to work! Pick your favorite(s)!

+1 by Sled, Chis, Scott, rouge and 5 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd December 2020, 01:30 AM

its 1:30 am EST go to bed

+1 by Loki, Faith, Fable and Boshi

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd December 2020, 01:37 AM

Sleddy wrote on 22nd December 2020, 01:30 AM:
I AM NOT EST! YOU GO TO BED! :P

+1 by Sled, and Boshi

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
22nd December 2020, 07:42 AM

Information I didn't think I needed until just now, thank you! ^_^

+1 by Loki, and Boshi
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd December 2020, 07:57 AM

Loki wrote on 22nd December 2020, 01:37 AM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 22nd December 2020, 01:30 AM:
I AM NOT EST! YOU GO TO BED!

i did

+1 by Loki and Boshi

I crave for cheesecake