30th December 2020

Before the year ends!

Made by Balin in Club Penguin

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
30th December 2020, 12:25 PM

Hello everyone in the DSGHQ community!

Before the year is over I would like to give to all of you who are members of this incredible community and even those who only play Oldcp for their support and friendships, fun among many other things that have been providing me as a member of this incredible community!

I see you all as a unique virtual family because you are all different from each other and that's what makes you incredible people because it doesn't matter if you are English, Brazilian or even Spanish to join a community because it is the fact that you are different that makes you a special person and I would like to thank you for that because it was you that when I first entered this community that you made me understand the value of a friendship and the true meaning of the word family

I wish you all a happy new year and that everything gets better this coming year, that Oldcp and the DSGHQ Community continue to be as incredible as these past years

Finally, a special thanks to Emperor Damen, because without him none of this would be possible!

Happy New Year to everybody!
~ Balin Arington :)

+1 by kace, Varai, Sled, Julianhak and 5 others

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
30th December 2020, 02:09 PM

Nah

+1 by Balin

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023