29th September 2013

Ghosts

Made by OldClubPLove in Help and Support

Rookie
9 posts
29th September 2013, 07:03 PM

How do people become invisible? (ghostly)

I really want to do it!

OldClubPLove
Club Penguin Lover
CP IS MY #1 GAME!
Feel free to ask me questions.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2013, 07:06 PM

Buy alpha for 100 credits. Go on "MY Extras" and do you see the alpha? click on the blue rectangle and move it to the left side. It should be 50%. Close the thing and you will see your penguin transparent. Hope this helped!

+1 by Kara and OldClubPLove
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
29th September 2013, 07:13 PM

Hi there!

To turn invisible, you need the "extra" called "Alpha."
You can buy Alpha with 100 credits. (Click here to learn how to get credits.)

To buy it, click the "?" button on your message bar (in-game), then click "Extras Store." That's where you'll find a list of extras to buy.
After you buy the extra, click the "?" again, and click "My Extras." You should find it there.

The lower you have Alpha set at, the more transparent you are.

Hope that helped. Sorry if this is confusing to read, just let me know if you have any questions.

+1 by OldClubPLove

Rookie
9 posts
29th September 2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Buy alpha for 100 credits. Go on "MY Extras" and do you see the alpha? click on the blue rectangle and move it to the left side. It should be 50%. Close the thing and you will see your penguin transparent. Hope this helped!

Quote:

Hi there!

To turn invisible, you need the "extra" called "Alpha."

You can buy Alpha with 100 credits. (Click here to learn how to get credits.)

To buy it, click the "?" button on your message bar (in-game), then click "Extras Store." That's where you'll find a list of extras to buy.

After you buy the extra, click the "?" again, and click "My Extras." You should find it there.

The lower you have Alpha set at, the more transparent you are.

Hope that helped. Sorry if this is confusing to read, just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

OldClubPLove
Club Penguin Lover
CP IS MY #1 GAME!
Feel free to ask me questions.

Login or join the forums to reply.