9th February 2021

Response to How to Fix Drama

Made by Shepherd in Feedback

Just a Wild Thing
788 posts
Seen 9th August 2023
9th February 2021, 04:31 PM

I’m just gonna get straight to the point, no I don’t think e-dating and all that stuff should be banned, that’s dumb. We’ve seen healthy examples of this working out perfectly well and everyone going about there business, cool right? What we should be doing is stopping grown folk from coercing minors and banding together as a community to pull the blinds and out people like this. Isn’t really that hard for a community of people who are, by majority I would say, want to do the right thing.

Punishing the masses for the extremely poor behavior of one person is dumb.

+1 by Team, Brit, Faith, Seth and 3 others

queen of oopsie doopsies
374 posts
Seen 24th April 2022
9th February 2021, 04:43 PM

*Multiple people

But yes, I feel like when Damen bans dating for everyone in the community, he is largely ignoring the intricacies of the actual issue. Dating or in-game roleplay "marriage" between those of a large age gap, especially when one is an adult and one is a minor, should be completely banned. If everybody isn't allowed to date, it will only be done in private, meaning so will the bad relationships. It'll be easier to find the inappropriate relationships if dating still remains open, safe, and appropriate. I wish Damen could see that.

+1 by Faith, Shepherd, kensey, Seth and 2 others
- Take this seriously -

Teammaybe

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
9th February 2021, 09:34 PM

too late to respond cuz damen already banned it but good opinion +1

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th February 2021, 11:41 PM

Lark wrote on 9th February 2021, 09:34 PM: