Fiction February Submission

Made by Zack TV in The Lounge

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th February 2021, 01:03 AM

"So who are you, exactly?" I asked.

The man whom my "employers" had taken for me to interview privately, didn't speak rather sat with his eyes closed... and his hands on his legs. Though the man hadn't spoke the entire time he'd sat in my custody, I couldn't exactly NOT ask the question provided by my "employers", I asked him another question this time with a bit more anger in my voice... annoyed this had gone on so long. "Why were you inside of classified]'s office rooms from the hours 10:34, to 3:36" and yet again the man made no noise, not even a sign of life so much as winked at me.

I felt this case was utterly hopeless, I went to the bottom of the list... finally I could go home after all this time. "What is.. death", I stood there in silence as my heart stilled within my own chest, and I felt as if I had just activated a fight or flight switch within myself... I chuckled nervously, and took a sip from my coffee. Suddenly a violent SLAM pierced the silence of the room; as the man had both hands on the table, supporting his upper body. He was silent... but he spoke only 4 words.

"Do you wanna know?"

I had no time to say anything, before he opened his eyes... suddenly the room began feeling heavy, and the walls that had given my reality a feeling of structure shot away like bullets into the wind. All around us were violent lights shooting down to an ending point I couldn't quite make out, I tried to scream but my voice wouldn't so much as DARE to let out a single ounce of precious oxygen. It took my time to look down, and I found no floor... the only thing keeping me from meeting the origin point of this tractor beam of rainbow angelic light.. was my vice grip on the table. The man's eyes were white.. pure white. As the table began corroding and turning to dust I realized I had no more skin. All that was left was bone, desperately gripped onto the failing table. As I felt tears escape my rapidly degrading eyes, and my body turning to dust every inch of me being pulled away like a cheese grader... I only had enough strength to wheeze out the word "stop"

Just like that I found myself falling back into my chair.. back in the interrogation room. I felt my breath escape me and quickly panted for what seemed to be minutes... all I could ask was "P-please.. tell me, was that DEATH? is that.. DEATH?" I felt tears escape my eyes at a rapid pace.

the man was sitting now, and he smiled with such glee; such joy..

"You'll see"

+1 by rouge, Jake01, Varai, SecurityGuy and 1 other
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Login or join the forums to reply.