26th February 2021

Pierre de Chaux / Fiction February

Made by Narcissa in Entertainment

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th February 2021, 03:02 PM

Pierre de Chaux

Pierre de Chaux was a small island but it was blessed with caves that went deep underground. It was said to hold treasures from pirates that visited the land centuries before. But no one dared to sail to the island because of the legend of Cecile. Cecile was described in the tales as a young maiden whose intentions were to lure sailors into the unpredictable caves of Pierre de Chaux by convincing them that she would lead them to the treasure. She would begin to guide them to the treasure, but left the voyagers in a maze of tunnels that was said to be impossible to escape. Whether it's from falling into a pool of lava or being bitten by snakes, many men died trying to find riches.

Some people thought that Cecile was a greedy witch trying to keep all the gold and jewels to herself. Others thought Cecile didn't exist and that sailors were unfortunate enough to come across the caves in the first place. But people were too afraid to see whether or not the legend was true. The truth is, there is a girl who lives on Pierre de Chaux and a treasure waiting to be found.

(I rushed this because the deadline is tomorrow and I really wanted to write something. It's ok if you don't understand what I wrote lol. also sorry if theres any grammar mistakes whoops)

+1 by Jesse, rouge, Loki, SecurityGuy and 1 other

Login or join the forums to reply.